Amazon Pay Loot For Myjio & Airtel App
Amazon is offering 50% Cashback Upto Rs.100 on Airtel / Jio Mobile Recharge/ Bill Payment/DTH Recharge or Transactions Done First time in April. This offer is Available for All Users, You need to Collect the Offer first to Get this Offer.
Jio users Can Use MyJio App & Pay Using Amazon Pay UPI.
The Offer is For Amazon Prime Customers. You Can use below Offer Collect Link & Check for Airtel and Jio offers. The Offer is For Prime users & Once You Collect offers. You Can Get Cashback When You Pay Using Amazon Pay on Airtel App & Website or Use Amazon Pay UPI on Myjio App.
How TO Get 50% Cashback on Airtel and Jio Transactions From Amazon Pay –
1. First of All Visit Amazon Offer Page
2. Now Collect Offer & You will Get Email for Confirmation.
3. Now Visit Airtel App/Website or Jio App or Website TO Start Transaction
4. Make A Recharge/Postpaid Recharge/Bill Payment/Dth Recharge/Landline Bill using Airtel App.
5. You will get 50% Cashback Upto Rs.100
6.it’s the first transaction on Airtel/Jio using Amazon Pay in the month of April,2020. Jio Customers Can Use Amazon Pay UPI
Terms & Conditions –
Applicable for an India Mobile Verified customer on paying using Amazon Pay on Airtel.
Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. You need to be an Amazon Prime customer and have to collect the offer on Amazon.in app or website. After collecting you have to go to the Airtel website or app, select the products of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required. Offers applicable for select customers only. Offer is applicable only if it’s the first transaction on Airtel using Amazon Pay in the month of April,2020.
Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid from 14th April 2020 to 23rd April 2020, both days inclusive
Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can be availed on first transaction in the month of April 2020 for customers who have collected the offer.
Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment
Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Airtel?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Airtel website or app using Amazon Pay
Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback
Q. Do I need to collect the offer before availing it?
A. Yes, you need to collect the offer from Amazon.in app or website to be eligible.
Q. Do I need to be a Prime customer to avail this offer?
A. Yes, the offer is applicable only to select Prime customers who collect this offer.
Q. I have already done a transaction on Airtel using Amazon Pay in the month of April, 2020. Am I still eligible?
A. No, If you have already done a transaction on Airtel using Amazon Pay in the month of April, 2020, you will not be eligible for this offer.
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid from 14th April, 2020 to 23rd April, 2020 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, a cashback of 50% upto INR 100, applicable on first transaction using Amazon Pay on Airtel in the month of April, 2020 will be provided to each customer who::
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Airtel or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(c) Is the first transaction on Airtel using Amazon Pay in the month of April, 2020