Amazon Quiz Answers 10 June, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 June 2019
Q1 – India’s Only Orangutan Recently Passed Away At Odisha’s Nandankanan Zoological Park. What Was Her Name?
Ans – Binny
Q2 – The Union Environment Ministry Of India Has Released A Song Titled ‘Hawa Aane De’ To Spread Awareness About Air Pollution. The Music Video Features Akshay Kumar And Vicky Kaushal Among Others. Who Has Written The Lyrics For The Song?
Ans – Swanand Kirkire
Q3 – Which Former President Of India Was Conferred Mexico’s Highest Civilian Honor For Foreigners Titled ‘Orden Mexicana Del Aguila Azteca’ (Order Of The Aztec Eagle)?
Ans – Pratibha Patil
Q4 – Which Was The First Indian Movie To Be Nominated For The Oscar Awards?
Ans – Mother India
Q5 – What Is The Name Of Hrithik Roshan’s Upcoming Film Where He Plays A Teacher And Mathematician Named Anand Kumar?
Ans – Super 30
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 10 June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).