Amazon Quiz Time Answers 11th March – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance
[wptelegram-widget num_messages=”5″ widget_width=”100″ author_photo=”always_hide”]
Amazon Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Winners of The Amazon Quiz will be announced by the mail from Amazon Looks like below screenshot.
How To Play Amazon Quiz & Win Prizes –
1. The Offer is Available only on App – Download Amazon App
2. Once You Download The App, Login to Your Account.
3. Now Scroll on the homepage & See for the Amazon Quiz Banner.
4. Click on The Banner & Proceed to Take the Quiz.
5. Now On Quiz Page Fill the Answers from Answers Section(Added Below)
Today’s Prize – Have a Look –
Amazon Pay Cash
Amazon Quiz 11th march Answers Today – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Cash
Q1.: When Referring To Dates And Years, BC Stands For ‘Before Christ’. What Does AD Stand For?
Answer: Anno Domini
Q2.: In Which Country Is The International Court Of Justice Located?
Q3.: If You’re Playing Chess, Which Piece Can Only Make An L-Shaped Move?
Answer: The Knight
Q4.: Which Of The Following Smartphone Brands Does NOT Belong To The Same Parent Company?
Q5.: Which Country Is Prague In?
Answer: Czech Republic
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 11 march February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).