Amazon Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15 June 2019 – Blaupunkt Speaker
Q1 – Abraham Lincoln Was An Accomplished Wrestler As A Young Man And Was Also Honored By The National Wrestling Hall Of Fame.
Ans – True
Q2 – World Oceans Day Is Celebrated To Create Awareness And Encourage Conservation Of The Open Seas. On Which Day Is It Celebrated Annually?
Ans – 8th June
Q3 – The Prime Minister Of Which Country Has Announced That Their Nation Will Completely Ban Single-Use Plastics By 2021?
Ans – Canada
Q4 – Which Day Is Father’s Day Being Celebrated In India This Year?
Ans – 16th June
Q5 – Which Cricketer Recently Broke Sachin Tendulkar’s Record As The Fastest Batsman To Reach 2000 ODI Runs Against Australia? He Completed It In Just 37 Innings.
Ans – Rohit Sharma
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 15 june from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).