18 December Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 18 December, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone
Q1: Which Of These Movies Was Also Referred To During Production As ‘Bond 25’? (Hint: It Will Be 25th James Bond Film).
Answer: No Time To Die
Q2: Going Into The Auction For The 2020 IPL, Which Of These Players Was Not Retained By His Team?
Answer: Chris Lynn
Q3: Dilma Rousseff, Born On 14th December 1947, Served As The President Of Which Country Before Being Impeached?
Q4: ‘Hand In Hand 2019’ That Began In Meghalaya From December 7th Is A Joint Military Exercise Of India And Which Country?
Q5: The Recently Released ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Is A Remake Of A 1978 Movie Starring Which Of These Actors In The Lead Role?
Answer: Sanjeev Kumar
1. This Contest Will Commence On 18 December From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).