19 December Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 19 December, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win ₹1000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: Which Iconic Indian Institution Is Celebrating 100 Years This Year?
Answer: IIT BHU
Q2: 34-Year-Old Sanna Marin From Which Country Recently Became The World’s Youngest Sitting Prime Minister?
Q3: What Is The Topic Of The COP25 Conference, Held Recently Over 12 Days In Madrid?
Answer: Climate Change
Q4: Mominul Haque Is The Current Captain Of Which Nation’s Test Cricket Team?
Q5: Who Has Been Appointed As The New CEO Of Alphabet Inc.?
Answer: Sundar Pichai
1. This Contest Will Commence On 19 December From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).