22 December Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 22 December, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Realme U1 Smartphone
Q1: Which Of The Following Celebrated Its 250th Session In November 2019?
Answer: Rajya Sabha
Q2: Who Recently Broke Steve Bucknor’s Record Of Most Test Matches As An Umpire?
Answer: Aleem Dar
Q3: Which Of These Was The Title Of A 2002 Action Thriller That Starred Milind Soman And Danny Denzongpa?
Answer: 16th December
Q4: Trav B Ryan Has Started A Petition (Received 32000+ Signatures) For Apple To Introduce An Emoji Based On Which Adorable Character?
Answer: Baby Yoda
Q5: Which Foreign Oil Company’s Recent IPO(Initial Public Offering) Allowed It To Pass Apple As The World’s Most Valuable Public Company?
Answer: Saudi Aramco
1. This Contest Will Commence On 22 December From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).