Amazon Quiz Answers 22nd May, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 May 2019 – Oppo F11 Pro
Q1 – Fanta And Sprite Belong To Which Beverage Company?
Answer – The Coca-Cola Company
Q2 – Rio De Janeiro Is The Capital Of Brazil
Answer – False
Q3 – In The Recently Concluded IPL 2019, Which Player Won The ‘Purple Cap’ For Being The Leading Wicket-Taker Of The Tournament?
Answer – Imran Tahir
Q4 – In Which City Would You Find Capitol Hill, The Seat Of The Government And An Old Residential Neighborhood?
Answer – Washington DC
Q5 – The Book ‘Long Walk To Freedom’ Is An Autobiography By Which One Of These?
Answer – Nelson Mandela
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 22 May from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).