23 December Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 23 December, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win Rs.20000
Q1. Who Recently Became The First Indian To Play 150 Ranji Matches?
Answer – Wasim Jaffer
Q2. Who Among These Famous Indians Appears On The Forbes 2019 ‘The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women’ List?
Answer – Nirmala Sitharaman
Q3. ‘Mind Master: Winning Lessons From A Champion’s Life’ Is A New Book By Which Famous Indian?
Answer – Viswanathan Anand
Q4. India Celebrated The 550th Birth Anniversary Of Which Religious Figure In 2019?
Answer – Guru Nanak
Q5. In Which Country Was The ‘Shuri Castle’ Located? It Was A UNESCO World Heritage Site That Got Destroyed In A Recent Fire.
Answer – Japan
1. This Contest Will Commence On 23 December From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).