Amazon Quiz Answers 23rd May, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23 May 2019 – Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
Q1 – The Padma Awards Are The Highest Civilian Honors Presented To Individuals In India. These Annual Awards Take Place On The Eve Of Which Significant Day?
Ans – Republic Day
Q2 – Which Famous Indian Brand Was Named After Nirupama Patel, The Creator’s Daughter?
Ans – Nirma
Q3 – Sabeer Bhatia, An Indian Entrepreneur, Co-Founded Which Web-Based Email Company?
Ans – Hotmail
Q4 – An Indian Film Renamed As ‘San Ge Sha Gua’ Became A Huge Hit With Young Students In China. Name The Movie.
Ans – 3 Idiots
Q5 – The First FIFA World Cup Took Place In 1930. Which Country Was The Host?
Ans – Uruguay
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 22 May from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).