Amazon Quiz Answers 30 May, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 30 May 2019 – Rs.25000 Pay Balance
Q1 – In Geometry, Which Figure Gets Its Name From The Greek Word For ‘Table’?
Ans – Trapezium
Q2 – The Name Of Which City Comes From Two Words Meaning ‘Market For Areca Nut’ In The Local Language?
Ans – Guwahati
Q3 – If You Were A Cartographer, What Would You Be Studying?
Ans – Maps
Q4 – Which Of These Big Cat Species Is Known To Have A Tuft Or A Bunch Of Hair At The End Of Their Tail?
Ans – Lions
Q5 – In Which City Can You Find The Mausoleum Of Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum?
Ans – Agra
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 30 May from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).