Amazon Quiz Answers 29 May, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 29 May 2019 – Samsung Galaxy M30
Q1 – One Of The Oldest Sanctuaries In India Is The Garampani Sanctuary. Which State Is It Located In?
Ans – Assam
Q2 – Which Of This Raj Kapoor starter Was Also Released Overseas As ‘The Vagabond’?
Ans – Awara
Q3 – M.K. Gandhi Lived In A Farm In South Africa Named After A Famous Russian Novelist. Name The Author.
Ans – Leo Tolstoy
Q4 – What Is A Fathometer Used To Measure?
Ans – Ocean Depth
Q5 – Which Of These Elements Is NOT Named After A Scientist?
Ans – Ruthenium
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 29 May from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).