Amazon Quiz Answers 3 June, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3 June 2019 – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1 – Who Is The Author Of The Famous Book Of Fables Known As ‘Panchatantra’?
Ans – Vishnu Sharma
Q2 – In Roman Mythology, Who Was The Goddess Of Sorcery And Witchcraft, Also Known As The Goddess Who Haunted Crossroads And Graveyards?
Ans – Trivia
Q3 – The International Cricket Council Has Recently Appointed Its First Female Match Referee. Hint: She’s From India. Who Is She?
Ans – GS Lakshmi
Q4 – Angel Falls Is The World’s Highest Waterfall That Starts At A Height Of 3230 Feet And Fall Uninterrupted For A Height Of 2647 Feet. Which Country Is This Majestic Waterfall Located In?
Ans – Venezuela
Q5 – Which Country Will Host The 2023 Asian Cup Football Tournament?
Ans – China
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 3 June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).