Amazon Quiz Answers 5 June, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 June 2019
Q1 – ‘Olympus Mons’ Is The Largest Mountain In Our Solar System, And Is About Three Times Higher Than Mt. Everest. On Which Planet Would You Find It?
Ans – Mars
Q2 – Who Is The First Ever Indian Woman To Win A Silver Medal At The Olympics?
Ans – P. V. Sindhu
Q3 – Birds Have No Teeth, So They Break Down Their Food In The _____ Before Digesting It.
Ans – Gizzard
Q4 – Chinmay Prabhu, A 20-Year-Old Indian Entered The Guinness Book Of World Records In 2018, For Solving The Highest Number Of Pyraminx (Pyramid-Shaped Rubik’s Cubes) — Under Water.
Ans – True
Q5 – The World’s First ‘Zero-Waste’ Commercial Flight Operated From Sydney To Adelaide And Disposed of All Waste Via Compost, Reuse Or Recycling. Which Airline Was It?
Ans – Qantas
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 5 June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).