5 December Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 5 December, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Hello Guys. We are here uploading All The Amazon Quiz Answers. You Can Win Daily Prizes with Amazon Quiz. It Takes Only 5 Questions & You Can Win Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac & mobile phones. Amazon Updates Quizzes Daily with New Questions & New Answers. Keep Visiting For More Updates & Amazon Quizzes.
For Amazon Quiz Page – Click here
Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Win ₹20000
Q1: What Is The Name Of The NASA Program That Intends To Land The First Man And Woman On The Moon By 2024?
Q2: Which Medical Student Is Slated To Make Her Bollywood Debut In 2020, In A Movie About Prithviraj Chauhan, Opposite Akshay Kumar?
Answer: Manushi Chillar
Q3: Which Word Often Used In Politics, Is Also The Name For A Group Of Cheetahs?
Q4: Roger Federer And Alexander Zverev Recently Broke The Record For The Highest Attendance In A Tennis Match. Where Was The Match Played?
Answer: Mexico City
Q5: Kailasavadivoo Sivan Is The Current Head Of Which Of These Government Organisations?
1. This Contest Will Commence On 1st December From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” —” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).