Amazon Quiz Answers 9 June, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9 June 2019
Q1 – The World’s Highest Polling Station Can Be Found In Himachal Pradesh And It Has 49 Registered Voters. Where Is It Located?
Ans – Tashigang
Q2 – Which Animal Made A Comeback On The Versova Beach In Mumbai, After Almost 15 Years, When The Beach Was Cleaned Up By The Efforts Of The Residents?
Ans – Olive Ridley Turtles
Q3 – In Technology Terms, The Prefix ‘Giga’ Is Used To Denote A Factor Of One Million.
Ans – False
Q4 – The Indian Navy Has Teamed Up With The Government To Launch The First Ever Underwater Museum In India. Where Will This Museum Be Launched?
Ans – Pondicherry
Q5 – ______ Will Be The First Indian State To Ban Food Delivery Without A Valid Hygiene Rating.
Ans – Punjab
Terms & Conditions –
1. This Contest will commence on 9 June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Apple Watch ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).