Amazon Quiz Time Answers 9th February-
Amazon Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Contents of Post
How To Play Amazon Quiz & Win Prizes –
1. The Offer is Available only on App – Download Amazon App
2. Once You Download The App, Login to Your Account.
3. Now Scroll on the homepage & See for the Amazon Quiz Banner.
4. Click on The Banner & Proceed to Take the Quiz.
5. Now On Quiz Page Fill the Answers from Answers Section(Added Below)
Amazon Quiz 9th February Answers Today – Win Saregama Caravan
Q1.: The cherubic baby, Cupid, is popularly associated with Valentine’s Day. What does he carry with him?
Answer: Bow and arrow
Q2.: In the phrase XOXO, what does the ‘O’ stand for?
Q3.: Which Pakistani cricketer made his test debut in the same match as Sachin Tendulkar?
Answer: Waqar Younis
Q4.: The longest wrestling match in Olympic history was played in the 1912 Summer Olympics. How long did it last?
Answer: 11 hours 40 minutes
Q5.: Who is the Greek goddess of love?