- How To Play Amazon Quiz & Win Prizes –
- Amazon 11th January Quiz Questions & Answers – Free Rs.10000 Amazon Cash
- Q1.: In August 1962, Jamaica declared independence from which country?
- Answer: United Kingdom
- Q2.: In 1819, Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles founded which colonial state?
- Answer: Singapore
- Q3.: What is the national flower of India?
- Answer: Lotus
- Q4.: Lemurs are native to only one country on the planet. Which country is it?
- Answer: Madagascar
- Q5.: Polysomnography is a type of study concerning which human activity?
- Answer: Sleeping
Amazon Quiz Time Answers –
Amazon Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
How To Play Amazon Quiz & Win Prizes –
1. The Offer is Available only on App – Download Amazon App
2. Once You Download The App, Login to Your Account.
3. Now Scroll on the homepage & See for the Amazon Quiz Banner.
4. Click on The Banner & Proceed to Take the Quiz.
5. Now On Quiz Page Fill the Answers from Answers Section(Added Below)