Contents of Post
Amazon Unlock Recharge Voucher
Amazon Free Recharge Offer, Amazon Pay Recharge Offer – Hello Friends, I hope You are enjoying Amazon Recharge Offers & Amazon UPI Offers. Today in this post, I will share Amazon Shopping & Reward unlock Offers.
Amazon is back again with One More Loot Now Amazon is offering Rs.200 Back on Shopping Orders For Doing a Recharge of Rs.75 & Pay Using Amazon Pay UPI. This Offer is Available for Almost all the users and You can Check the Banner in Amazon Recharges Section
How To Unlock 50% Cashback Upto Rs.200 on Amazon Shopping –
1. First of All Visit Amazon Recharge Section & Check for the Banner As Shown in Screenshot Below
2. Now If You See the Banner then do a Recharge of Rs.75 or More With UPI
3. Upon Completing You will Unlock the 50% Cashback Upto Rs.200 Cashback Offer
4. Now Shop Anything & Get Rs.200 Cashback For Free
5. Tip – Combine this offer With Amazon Pantry Rs.150 Cashback Offer and Amazon Pay load Money offer
You can Unlock Shopping & Recharge Rewards with Amazon UPI, Amazon Shopping. Below is the offer Where You Can Get Free Recharge of Rs.75 For Doing a Shopping worth Rs.100 or more. This is a User-Specific offer. We have added the steps mentioned below to check eligibility and Steps to get the offer.
How To Unlock Free Rs.75 Recharge Reward on Shopping –
Collect Offer – Click Here
1. First of All, Visit Amazon Website or Amazon App From Below Link – Click Here
2. Now Check the Eligibility From Above Link & If You are eligible [ No need to Check it’s valid for all ]
3. Do a Shopping transaction worth Rs.100 or more.
4. Now Upon placing the order, You will get A Notification & Check For the Shopping Ofer
5. Unlock the voucher, & Do a Recharge of Rs.75 or more.
6. You will get a Cashback of Rs.75 instantly.
Terms & Conditions –
- The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Recharge/Bill Payment’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to select customers who collected this offer as a benefit for their Shopping transaction on Amazon.in. It is by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the recharge/ bill payment on Amazon.in.
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to prepaid mobile recharges/ bill payments. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from Apr 1st, 2020 00:00 hrs to Apr 30th, 2020 23:59 hrs (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
- During the offer period, any select customer who has does a shopping transaction on Amazon.in and has received this ‘unlocked’ recharge/ bill payment offer over email/SMS and undertakes / purchases a recharge/ bill payment on Amazon.in on or before 02 May, 2020 (“Recharge/ bill payment “), making payment thereof using any available payment methods, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of 100% of the recharge value up to a maximum of Rs.75 in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
- The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the recharge/ bill payment transaction.
- This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period.
- A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the Prepaid mobile recharges available on Amazon.in), or by the prepaid mobile recharges Service Provider.
- APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- All disputes relating to service, connection, recharges or bill payments (including Recharges / Bill payment) will be resolved by the concerned Telco / service provider. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the concerned Telco / service provider inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
- Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
- APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.