Google Pay Train Offer :- Hi there. Welcome to BigTricks. This is Aniket. It has been so long since I last wrote a posy. Hope you guys are enjoying our previous offers and deals. We are back with a new offer. Previously, we posted about Tez Shots and FilesGo offer. In this offer, Google Pay is giving a scratch card worth Rs. 15 – Rs. 100 on first ever train ticket booking.
Send money to friends, pay bills and buy online, recharge your phone, or pay at the nearby café with Google Pay, Google’s digital payment app. Use Google Pay for All Your Payment Needs. As a promotional offer, it’s offering a scratch card worth Rs. 15 to Rs. 100 on your first ever train ticket booking through Google Pay. The transaction has to be of at least Rs. 200 to qualify. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and try your luck.
How To Avail Google Pay Train Offer and Get Upto Rs. 100 Back :-
- Download and Install Google Pay if you haven’t till now.
- After setting up your account, on the homepage, swipe down to BUSINESS section.
- Click on Trains.
- Now click on Book Train Tickets. Select your destination and departure date.
- Next, select train and tickets.
- Login with your IRCTC user account and password. If you don’t have already an IRCTC account, go here and create one.
- After all this, proceed and pay the amount through Google Pay.
- After successful payment, your ticket will be booked and you will get a scratch card worth Rs. 15-Rs.100
- Again open Google Pay app >> scroll down >> Open Rewards >> Click on scratch card and see how much you got.