Contents of Post
GoPrep Talent Search Examination
Go Prep is Organizing India’s Talent Hunt Competition Where Students of Class 8 to Class 12 Can Win a Scholarship Worth Upto Rs.2 Crores and Prizes Worth Rs.20 Lac. If You are Studying in School then Utilize this Free time By Taking GTSE 2020 and Get a Chance to Win Prizes worth Rs.20 Lac and a Scholarship Worth Rs.2 Crore. We have also Posted Previously about Pedagogy and Vedantu’s Free Courses Check them out.
The Registration is Completly Free and You can Win Prizes Like Amazon Voucher, Laptop, Honda Activa and many other Prizes For Free.
About GTSE –
Introduced in 2020, Goprep Talent Search Examination (GTSE) is a talent search-cum scholarship exam to recognize India’s top 1000 students and reward them with a scholarship. It is an online-based national level exam for students of classes 8-12 & Droppers. Students from any State, Central, or International Board can participate in Goprep Talent Search Exam.
GTSE is a two-round talent search competition that tests the students’ proficiency in Maths and Science taught in their previous classes. After clearing the first round, every participant is rewarded with a scholarship & participation certificate. Students who rank among the top 1000 are eligible to participate in the second round and compete for the mega prizes.
How can I participate in GTSE 2020 –
1. First of All Visit GTSE Examination Registration Page Using Below Link
4. You will get a Call From GTSE Team and they will Explain the Further Procedure.
5. The Exam will be held on 21st June. So If you crack and Score the Required marks you will be eligible for the Prizes.
GTSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Students appearing for the upcoming talent search competition must prepare themselves in accordance with the exam pattern and syllabus mentioned below.
- For Class 8 to 10: There are 3 sections in the exam- Maths, Science & General Aptitude. A total of 50 questions are asked; each question carries 2 marks. Questions will be from the syllabus of your previous class.
- For Class 11 to 12+: There are 4 sections in the exam- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (for JEE aspirants)/Biology(for NEET aspirants), and General Aptitude. A total of 50 questions are asked; each question carries 2 marks.
GoPrep Result Date –
The results of Stage 1 will be announced on 24th June, Wednesday at 6pm on Goprep App.
The results of stage 2 will be announced on 1st July, Wednesday at 6pm via email