Hello Readers. Today we are back with an amazing tutorial. This time its a simple tutorial on how you can actually mirror your android device on your Desktop / Laptop easily. Most of us are found of using emulators such as Bluestacks & Youwave. Mostly games & other typical apps don’t even get installed on them. Moreover they take much size of your hard-disk & RAM Memory too.
MirrorGo is an easy to download, Easy to Install & Easy to Use software by Wondershare. You can download it within seconds unlike emulators they are big in size but you can mirror your android device by investing some MBs of your hdd space.
Steps To Follow:-
- Download MirrorGo for your PC/Laptop from Here.
- Once Downloaded, Run the Setup file as Administrator & Allow it if your Window’s Firewall blocks it and install it.
- Open MirrorGo & Now login with the details provided below for premium account.
- If you want to connect your device through USB, Then Enable Developer Mode / USB Debugging Mode On in your mobile.
- If through Wifi, You are required to Scan the QR Code & Download MirrorGo Mobile App in your phone.
- That’s it! Allow other things your phone will ask for (like your permission) & Your device will be mirrored !
MirrorGo Premium Account:-