Link Rupay Credit Cards on BHIM App | How to Link HDFC Rupay Credit Cards with UPI Apps
Now You can link your Rupay credit cards from selected banks to the BHIM app and pay Merchants using your credit cards at no cost. If you know already, You can use Amazon Pay Wallet balance as UPI, Just register for Amazon Pay UPI.
As of now you can link only selected Bank credit cards which include the below banks, check if your bank is in the list, If you don’t have a Rupay card, you can always apply for a Rupay card.
- Bank Of Baroda Credit Card
- Canara Bank Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- Indian Bank Credit Cards
- Punjab National Bank Credit Cards
- Union Bank Credit Card
- Rupay Credit Card of Above Banks
- BHIM app linked with Mobile number
- Balance for SMS 🙂
How to Link Your Rupay Credit Card with BHIM Apps
1. Make sure Your mobile number in the credit card and bank are the same.
2. Now download the BHIM UPI app from the play store using the below link
3. Once you downloaded, create your account or log in by Sending an SMS
4. Now Click on the Rupay Credit card on the BHIM app.
5. You will get a prompt to your bank account company
6. Now, select the bank and UPI will look for the linked Rupay credit cards for you.
7. If there is any card linked to the number you will be able to link it to your account.
8. Once linked, You can use Scan & pay to pay from your credit cards.
9. on Top of that, you will also get free reward points according to your card terms.