Howzat Fantasy Cricket – Hello Friends, I hope You are earning with Fantasy Apps. we are posting best of the Fantasy Apps Daily to Bigtricks. In the Series of Best Fantasy Apps, We have Howzat Which is another product from the makers of Junglee Rummy.
Howzat is a fantasy App which is offering Rs.250 per Referral & Signup. You Can Deposit money & Play Fantasy cricket in App. You can Withdraw Your earnings to Your Bank Account.
we have recently published about Gamezy App which was offering Rs.150 on Signup & Rs.150 per referral. Now Howzat is offering 250 but you can’t use 100% cash bonus Here.
You Can Get Rs.250 per Referral When Your Friend deposit for the first time.You must be a depositing user to Get Rs.250 Referral Bonus Please remember these two Points.
How To Signup on Howzat Fantasy App –
1. First of All Visit Howzat Fantasy App Link – Download Now
2. Now Click On Download Now Button.
3. Download the APK File & Install it to your Android device.
4. Once you Download & Install Signup Using Your Mobile number.
5. Enter Referral Code –
6. Once You enter Referral Code. You are eligible for the Referral bonus
7. Now Deposit Rs.100 or More to Get Rs.100+Rs.250(If you apply Referral Code) Cash bonus. So You Got Rs.450
8. Now You will get Rs.350+100 in Your Main account.
9. You can use this Bonus to Join the Paid leagues & You can Win if Your Prediction goes right.
How To Refer Friends on Howzat App –
1. First of All-Deposit at least Rs.10 in Howzat to become a Depositing user.
2. Now Click on Earn Cash section, Copy Your Referral Code.
3. Now When You friend deposit Rs.100 or More You both Get Rs.250 + Additional Rs.100 Bonus.
How to Withdraw Earnings from howzat Wallet –
1. First of All, You need to verify Your Profile.
2. Now Upload KYC Documents.
3. Once Your Verification is complete.
4. You Can Withdraw the amount.
Points System in Howzat Fantasy Cricket –
|For being part of the Starting XI||2|
|For every run scored||0.5|
|Wicket (excluding run-out)||10|
|Dismissal for duck (batsmen, wicket-keeper and all-rounders)||-2|
|Every boundary hit||0.5|
|Every six hit||1|
|Applicable for players bowling minimum overs||2|
|Between 6 and 5 runs per over||1|
|Between 4.99 and 4 runs per over||2|
|Below 4 runs per over||3|
|Between 9 and 10 runs per over||-1|
|Between 10.01 and 11 runs per over||-2|
|Above 11 runs per over||-3|
|Applicable for players batting minimum balls||10|
|Between 60 and 70 runs per 100 balls||-1|
|Between 50 and 59.9 runs per 100 balls||-2|
|Below 50 runs per 100 balls||-3|