Jio New Tariff Plans: Hi There, Today Jio has Changed its Tariff Plans, that might be a bad news because jio has Decreased validity of Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer Previous we are getting 84 days Validity For Rs.309 and Rs.509 Plans But New Plans has Something different.
Unfortunately, I recharged today With Rs.309 without knowing that Jio has Changed its tariff plans and I feel LOL! , I got Only 56 days Free data in Rs.309 Plan.So, Guys, You must Check this post before Proceeding to Recharge Your Jio Number.
What changes Jio Made In Dhan Dhana Dhan offer:-
Jio has Decreased Jio Dhan Dhna Dhan Plan’s validity and Launched a new Plan Of Rs.399, rsNow You Will Get 1GB free daily data for 56 days with Jio Recharge oRs.309 and Daily 2GB data with Rs.509 for 56 days and Jio launched a new plan of Rs.399.You will get 1 GB data for 84 Days.So If you are going to recharge you jio number choose Rs.399 Plan
4G Plans for Jio Prime Members
Jio Prime Prepaid Plans(in Rs.)
Data in GB
|509||2GB per day||56|
How To Recharge Your Jio Number:-
Before proceeding to Jio Recharge Please check this post where we will post latest offers to recharge Jio numbers.
To recharge You can Officially recharge Your Jio Number using Myjio App or Myjio Website additionally Third party Websites also offering Discount and offers so you can also go through with them.
- First, visit Myjio Website from here.
- Now Enter your number and Click on submit.
- Now Choose your Desire plan.
- Click on Recharge and Pay The Amount using Preferred Method.
- Done, after Summer Surprise offer Your plan Will be activated automatically.
Terms and conditions
1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
2. “Unlimited at Night” pertains to 4G data used between 2am – 5am.
3. Wi-Fi data benefits in the plans pertaining to Wi-Fi data availed in the Public Wi-Fi hotspots of RJIL.
4. The subscribers can avail the above plans effective from 1st April 2017.
5. The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on the internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
6. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
7. The prepaid packs with denominations Rs.19, Rs.129 and Rs.299 cannot be availed as a First recharge by new subscribers.
8. 25% additional 4G and WiFi data benefits will be provided to students on providing a valid identity card, as per process.
9. Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
10. On Postpaid Tariffs applicable taxes will be charged. The Postpaid subscribers opting for the Auto-debit option using credit/debit cards/online transfer to pay their monthly mobile phone bill and opting for e-bill will be accorded an additional 15% discount on the bill value.