Contents of Post
- Other Similar Live Offers
- Eligible Nescafe products For this Offer
- How To Redeem Nescafe Amazon Pay Vouchers Offer :
- How To Redeem Nescafe Amazon Prime Code:-
- From Where You Can Buy Amazon Pay Cash Offer Nescafe Online :
- Nescafe Amazon Pay Voucher Lot Number
- Nescafe Amazon Pay Cash offer Validity
- Amazon Nescafe Offer Terms & Conditions –
Free Rs.100 Amazon Pay Cash With Nescafe Cold Coffee
Nescafe Amazon Pay Cash Loot, Nescafe Coffee Amazon Offer, Nescafe Amazon Pay Cash Code Redeem Page – Hello Friends, Nescafe is also Offering Free Amazon Pay Cash With it’s Cold Coffee Packs Worth ₹35 , Which you can buy it from nearby stores
There will be Total 1000 Winners every day and If You are one of Winner, You will get Amazon pay Gift Voucher in 24 Hours.
Other Similar Live Offers
Eligible Nescafe products For this Offer
NESCAFÉ Ready-to-Drink Cold Coffee (Chilled Latté/ Hazelnut/ Intense Café)
How To Redeem Nescafe Amazon Pay Vouchers Offer :
1. First of All, Purchase a Nescafe From your nearby Grocery Store or Just Get the lot number from the packet.
2. Now Open Your Message box and Send SMS in Below Format.
SMS NESCAFE <space> Lot No. to 7036185000
3. For Example, SMS NESCAFE <space> 02461530MA to 7036185000
4. Now You just need to wait for a few minutes, If you are the lucky user then you will get an SMS like shown below
5. Now Follow Below Steps to Redeem the Amazon Pay Gift Voucher
6. This Offer is valid 5 times per user/Mobile number and amazon account.
How To Redeem Nescafe Amazon Prime Code:-
- Once You Send the SMS & Got the Voucher Code From Woohoo
- Now Visit Amazon Redeem Page Using the below Button Click here to Redeem Amazon Voucher
- Else You can Apply the Promo Code to the Amazon Prime Order page and avail the offer.
From Where You Can Buy Amazon Pay Cash Offer Nescafe Online :
The Stock will be refreshed soon to smaller cities meanwhile you can buy Kitkat online for fresh Stock from Amazon/Flipkart/Bigbasket/Bigbazaar etc.
Amazon – Buy Now
Nescafe Amazon Pay Voucher Lot Number
Nescafe Amazon Pay Cash offer Validity
The Offer is Valid From 1 October to 10th November So You have One Month to Grab this Offer and Many People Won So it’s not a bad deal
The Prize Will be Splitted based on Number of Entries
|Amazon Pay Value||%age Split|
Amazon Nescafe Offer Terms & Conditions –
- The Program will start on 1st Oct 2020 and end on 10th Nov 2020 (both days inclusive).
- For the duration of the program, there will be 1000 winners selected everyday via randomizer consecutively for 41 days.
- Randomizer system is a proprietary product which is coded in software system based on the program logic. For the Program, it is written with instructions stating that randomly selects 1000 winners from the valid participation in a day. Entry capturing time considered from 00:00 to 23:59 on Qwikcilver system for each day during the program period which is described above.
- The consumer needs to find the 10-character Lot no. on Nescafe RTD pack and SMS the same in the correct format on the number provided above. This 10-character Lot no is mentioned on top of the Nescafé RTD pack
- The offer extends to whole of India except for the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Program shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
- Participation in this Promotion is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not in conjunction with any other Offer. Products are also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Participants can win each prize only once using a particular mobile number. For the sake of clarity, it is reiterated that Participants will be eligible to win a maximum of Rs 100 using a single mobile number throughout the Campaign Period.
- This Offer is being conducted by the Organizer and sponsored by Nestle India Limited during the Program Period defined hereinafter.
- The program will start from 00:01 on 1st Oct 2020, and end at 23:59 on 10th Nov 2020.
- Any entries attempted and/or made before or after the prescribed/allotted time will summarily be rejected.