PayTM VLCC Offer – Hello Guys, We are back with a New PayTM Cashback offer on PayTM & VLCC, PayTM is offering Rs.200 Cashback at VLCC Stores. You can Buy Any Product at VLCC Offline Stores. You Can Pay the Final Amount Using PayTM to Get Rs.200 Cashback. You can Read More About PayTM Postpaid if You want to get Rs.25000 for Free
There is No Minimum Amount Required while you can get a Maximum Cashback of Rs.200
Contents of Post
VLCC is widely recognized for its weight loss and beauty solutions. The company has made its name in the industry for its scientific and therapeutic approach toward its offerings, be it wellness services or personal care products, and more. Founded by Mrs. Vandana Luthra in 1989, today VLCC has the largest scale and breadth of operations within the beauty and wellness services industry in India and abroad. They have expanded to four main business wings, Wellness, Personal Care Products, Vanity Cube, and Institute.
How To Get PayTM VLCC Offer – Free Rs.200 Shopping –
- Buy The PayTM VLCC Deal From PayTM First – Click Here
- First of All Visit any VLCC Offline Store to your Nearby Areas.
(You Can Search nearby VLCC Stores Here)
- Now Visit To Store & Get Services like Spa, Salon, Body Massage & Other Skin Care.
3. Now At The Time Of Checkout Pay PayTM as Payment Option.
4. Pay The Final amount using PayTM & You will Get Rs.200 Cashback in Your PayTM Wallet
5. The Offer is Valid till 16th December
Terms & Condition for VLCC PayTM offer –
1. Flat Rs.200 Off When you pay using Paytm at VLCC stores
2. No minimum cart value required
3. Offer is limited to one transaction per user during the offer period
4. Offer is valid for the limited time period
5. Participation in this campaign starts from 12th December 2018 00:01 hours and is valid up to 16th December 2018 23:59 hours
6. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes
7. Not Valid on Partial Payments
8. Mobile number needs to be verified
9. This is a limited period offer and Paytm reserves the right to withdraw it anytime without intimation
10. In case of any disputes, the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand