TrueCaller UPI Loot – Hello Friends, Truecaller is now offering Instant Bank Cashback on Money Transfer of Rs.100 or more to Any UPI ID. You just need to signup on Truecaller, Setup Your UPI Account & Done, Now Start Sending Money to any UPI.
On Your First Transaction, You can get Random amount upto Rs.1000 & on subsequent 5 Transaction, you may win Rs.0-100. The proof is also attached below. The offer is Valid from 14th May 20th May 2019. You Can Send Rs.100 to any UPI for Cashback
Also, read Google Pay UPI – get Rs.111 Per Referral
So if you are not on Truecaller UPI, Now Setup your account in just 2 minutes,
How To Get Rs.100 Cashback on 5 Transaction at True Caller UPI
1. First of all Download Truecaller App from Playstore – Download Now.
2. Now Signup or Login to your Truecaller Account.
3. Click on Banking icon in the bottom menu
4. Now Activate UPI to your number as You do in Phonepe & Other Apps.
5. Now Once You activate The UPI, You can see all the offers on Dashboard.
6. On Your First transaction, you may get a random Cashback upto Rs.1000.
Click on Send Money To Sending Money Using UPI
7. on Your next 5 Money Transfer to any UPI, You may win Rs.100 on each transaction upto 5 transactions.
8. This offer is valid for a limited time. You, Will, receive a notification with your rewards
Terms & Conditions –
Users must complete a successful transaction to be eligible for the offer
2. A successful transaction is defined as any successful money transfer, successful recharge or a successful bill payment event completed on Truecaller Pay
3. The minimum value of a successful money transfer should be ₹100
4. The minimum value of a successful recharge/bill payment should be ₹35
5. Transactions that result in a refund or cancellation are not eligible for cashbacks and any cashback amount earned will be deducted from the final refund amount
6. Users can earn a maximum of 5 cashbacks during the offer period
7. The minimum cashback value is ₹0 (zero) and maximum cashback value is ₹100 (hundred) and is distributed using a random algorithm