Paytm Pay With PayTM and Get Rs.70 Cashback Guaranteed
Paytm Is Come up With A new Pay With PayTM offer paytm is Offering Rs.70 cashback On paying using Paytm on Your Nearby Stores.You will get Rs.70 cashback On Making 7 Transactions.The Cashback will Be credited once you Complete 7 Transaction of Rs.20 or more. You Can transact till 31st May 2018 So avail this Loot Offer From Paytm One Plus Point If You Don’t have merchant Account You can get it in just Two minutes just Follow This trick – Get Paytm merchant Account in 2 Minutes
Update: Minimum Transaction amount is Rs.20 Only
How To Get Rs.70 cashback From Paytm :
1.First Of All, You Must Have paytm App So Download it From Here If You don’t Have-Download now
2.Dont need to Send SMS. Read Tnc here
4.Now visit Your Nearest Shop which accepts Paytm and pays Rs.20 or More.(the merchant will get 0.5% cashback)
5.You need to pay at least 7 times to get Rs.70 cashback during the time period.
6.Once you Done, You will get Paytm cash within 48 Hours.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer Details:
- As per RBI mandate, please provide any of your government document details to continue using Paytm Wallet. Click – http://m.p-y.tm/minkyc
- Offer is applicable across India at Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness etc. on payments done using mobile number/QR Code at selected merchants registered with Paytm
- Customer is eligible for cashback on making his/her first 7 successful payments using mobile number/QR Code during the offer period.
- Minimum amount of each payment is Rs.20
- Total Cashback amount per customer is flat Rs.70
- Customer can avail this offer only once during the offer period
- Cashback will be credited within 48 hours of completing all 7 successful payments
- Offer is applicable for selected customers only
- Offer not valid on 7 payments made at the same merchant.
- Participation in this campaign opens from 1st May’18 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st May’18 at 23:59 hours
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback offer.