Free Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition For All Airtel Users
Hello Friends, I hope You are Enjoying Free Recharge Tricks & Refer and Earn Offers with Bigtricks. We are back with a New Trick to Get Amazon Prime Video Subscription Absolutely Free. This offer is available for Airtel users. You can watch all the content of Amazon Prime Video With This Plan.
Airtel is offering Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition Subscription Free for It’s users. You can Get the Free for 1 Month if you have an active Airtel Unlimited Plan, If not then Checkout Our Free Recharge Tricks to Get Started. Previously Airtel App offered Free Zee5 Premium membership Also
This Offer can be activated with any Airtel Plan of Rs.89 to Rs.299, This Offer comes with every airtel unlimited Plan, So Activate Airtel Data plans and get a complementary Amazon Prime Membership For Mobile. You can only watch Prime Videos with these plans and not any free delivery benefits.
How To Get Free Amazon Prime Membership From My Airtel App
1. First of all Make Sure You Have an Active Unlimited Plan with Airtel Sim.
Visit Airtel App
2. Now click on My Rewards [Discover Airtel Thanks App ] and Check there You will see the Amazon Prime Trial Stall.
3. Click on the Box and Activate Your Amazon Prime membership mobile edition.
4. Now You can Enjoy it For Free For the Next 1 month.
5. Signup or log in with Amazon Account in which you want to activate the offer.
6. You have to Login to Amazon using Airtel number for this offer.
7. Note that this offer is for only Mobile devices, You can stream content on mobile app only
Amazon Prime Video V/s Prime Video Mobile Edition
|Prime Video||Prime Video Mobile Edition|
|Free Delivery + Prime Video benefits for 3 Screens||You Can Access it in 1 Device Only in SD Quality|
|HD & Ultra HD Streaming||Only SD|
Terms & Conditions
- Pack is being made available by Bharti Airtel Limited (Airtel) to only Airtel Prepaid Mobility subscribers in India .
- Pack can be activated by any active Airtel Prepaid customer by recharging their Prepaid number with Rs. 89/Rs. 299. Pack will provide Airtel Prepaid Mobility subscribers access to Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition (hereafter referred to as “PVME”) subscription for 28 days
- PVME subscription available on this pack can only be claimed against the mobile number on which the recharge is done
- PVME subscription available on this Pack can only be claimed using Amazon credentials. If you don’t have an Amazon account then you can easily create one.
- As part of PVME, you will get access to the entire catalogue of movies and shows on Amazon Prime Video on your mobile device. That is, this is a single user, mobile only plan with videos in SD quality.
- After purchasing Rs. 89/299 pack, you will either seamlessly be activated on PVME subscription (if you have taken PVME from Airtel in the last 90 days) or you will have to go through the Amazon activation journey (if you haven’t taken PVME from Airtel in the last 90 days)
- These recharges will be available across all existing recharge channels – LAPU, Airtel Thanks App, 3rd Parties on lines of a normal telco recharge.
- The telco data benefits validity & PVME subscription validity (28 days) are linked to each other – PVME benefits will start and end on the same day as the telecom benefits associated with Rs. 89/Rs. 299 recharges start and end respectively.
- In case the customer already has an active Amazon Prime subscription linked with the prepaid number on which the Rs. 89/Rs. 299 recharge is performed they will not be able to claim PVME through that number
- The benefits under these Packs are non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
- These Packs cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. These Packs cannot be combined with any other offers on Amazon/Amazon Prime Video
- Any issues related to claims, issues, damages or losses with regards to the quality or functionality of the PVME content access should be escalated to Amazon. Airtel will not be responsible for the PVME content access and content availability. Amazon will not be responsible or liable in case the PVME content access is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- Airtel will have no liability against any claims arising out of or in connection with the use of the PVME content or for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature caused to Eligible Subscriber or any third party in connection with the subsistence of the PVME content
- Airtel reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify these Terms & Conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notice, if so required in view of business exigencies and/or guidelines issued / amended by TRAI, Department of Telecom (DOT) and/or such other statutory agency that changes applicable to Airtel, and the same shall be binding on the subscribers who have recharged under this offer. The customer shall also be bound by the Amazon’s terms and conditions for access to PVME content as available on its website. Amazon reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the aforementioned terms & conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notice, if so required in view of business exigencies and/or guidelines issued / amended by any statutory agency that changes applicable to PVME, and the same shall be binding on the Airtel pre-paid subscribers who have recharged under this offer.