Bsnl Rs 446 Plan Validity Reduced From 84 days to 70 days in Kerla, Bsnl an Indian state-owned telecommunications company, Recently Made Changes In their Previously announced Rs 446 Plan. Bsnl Reduced Rs 446 Plan Validity From 84 Days to 70 Days For Kerla Region. Old Bsnl Customers who Opted For Rs 446 Plan before 4th Jan 2018 Can Enjoy This Plan with 84 Days Validity. This change Effect Only the new Bsnl Customers who are opting For this Plan Now.
Once Your Plan Offers Ended You will be Charged As Per Earlier Bsnl Calling Rates of 50 Paise every minute and Data charges will be 3 Paise Per KB. You will Also Get full talktime on Recharging With Bsnl Other Tariff Plans Of Rs 500 to Rs 1100, Rs 2000, Rs 2200, Rs 2500, and Rs. 3000 Etc. Last month Bsnl is Rumored on the internet for Upgrading Their Network To Provide 4G Services in Some small Parts Of Kerla.
How To Recharge Your Bsnl Mobile Number :
- Firstly Goto Your Nearest Bsnl Retailer Or Recharge With Paytm || Freecharge Or Mobikwik
- Now Initiate a Recharge of Bsnl Rs Rs 446 Plan
- Enter Your Bsnl 10 Digits Mobile Number
- Proceed to Paytment
- Apply Promocode if you Have Any.
- Once You complete Your Recharge You will Get Message On Your Bsnl Mobile Number.
Bsnl Terms –
- Bsnl had Made These Changes on 4th January 2018.
- Rs 446 Bsnl Plan Validity Reduced From 84 Days to 70 days.
- This Plan Validity is Effected Only in Kerla Circle.
- Old Bsnl Customer who had opted for this plan Before Fourth January 2018 will get Validity of 84 Days.
- Customer will be Charged 50 Paise For Voice calls.