Contents of Post
Google Pay Stamps Offer | Collect Four Stamps & Get Rs.3000 Worth Scratch Card
Google Pay Ludo King Stamp, Google Pay Carom Pool, Google Pay Call of Duty Card, Google Pay Free fire Card Trick
Hello Friends, Welcome back, Google pay again back with a Stamps Offer where You need to collect only 4 Cards and you can win assured Scratch of Worth Rs.3000. You might have remembered the Last Google Pay Stamps Offers – Google Pay Happy New Year Offer and Google Pay Diwali Offer. The Offer is not similar to them as you won’t get the option to share the cards with friends and get Free cards on Send money
You can collect 4 cards by transacting on google pay by Recharging your mobile, Paying Bill payments and buying Play store Recharge Codes. You will Get one Scratch card for each transaction and On Collecting 4 different scratch cards you will get this scratch card. A minimum of Rs.30 and maximum of Rs.3000 will be awarded from scratch cards.
How To Collect Stamps for Google Pay Offers & win Scratch Card worth Upto Rs.3000
- First of All, If you are not a Google Pay member then download Google Pay App From play store. You will Get Referral Reward of Rs.51 Also
- Now Perform any transaction from the three categories using Google Pay App.
You need to make a transaction of Rs.100 or more in each category to get the offer.
Once you make the transaction, Visit rewards section of your google pay app.
You can get any stamp randomly, Keep doing a transaction to get more scratch cards.
Once you collect all the 4 stamps, you will get a scratch card unlocked.
You can get an amount of Rs.30 to Rs.3000 from the scratch card.
Terms & Conditions For Google Pay Stamps Offer
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You must successfully complete the following actions to be rewarded with a stamp:
- Use Google Pay to make a mobile recharge of at least Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100).
- Use Google Pay to make a bill payment of at least Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100). Bill payments made for insurance premiums are not eligible for this offer.
- Use Google Pay to purchase Play Store Recharge Codes of at least Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100). This feature is only available on the latest version of Android devices.
- Each of the above payment methods earns you one stamp. You can earn any of the 4 stamps for each method, including duplicates. You must earn all 4 different stamps in order to earn the scratch card.
- Only mobile recharges, bill payments and Play Store Recharge Code purchases made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer. Mobile recharges, bill payments and Play Store Recharge Code purchases made on third party websites/apps and paid via Google Pay are not eligible for the offer.
- Bill payments made for insurance premiums are not eligible for this offer.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer period.
- If you do not see the Play Store Recharge Code feature in the ‘Bill payments’ page on the app or your earned stamps in the rewards channel, ensure that you are on the latest version of the app. You can check your app version on the Play Store.
- This offer is only available on Android devices.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.