Krypto Referral Code TXRB1S, Krypto Invite Code, Krypto Signup Offer
Hello Friends, We are back with a new Crypto app made for India to exchange the cryptocurrency for INR. You can use the Krypto app which is offering scratch cards on signup and referral. This app has a real-time buy-sell option for crypto and you can deposit INR and withdraw directly to your bank account. The app is similar to Coinswitch and WazirX and also offers a Referral bonus for signup and referral. You can check out the CoinDCX Promo code to get up to Rs.500 Bitcoins Free
Krypto app gives you a scratch on entering referral code post verification of your KYC that can give you up to 0.02 BTC [~90,000 INR ]. Most users are getting around Rs.40-50 bitcoins.
You can sell bitcoins of Rs.100 and redeem them to a bank account so let’s suppose you have got Bitcoins worth Rs.50 on signup, you can deposit 100 and purchase rs.100 bitcoins then sell it to get Rs.150 in your bank account. You can also hold the coins and take a good return.
Contents of Post
Krypto Refer and Earn
|Krypto App Referral offer||Offer Details|
|Krypto Referral Code||TXRB1S|
|Download Link||Download Now|
How To Signup on Krypto App & Claim Signup Scratch Card
1. First of all download the Krypto app from Playstore or App Store
2. Now, Open it and enter your email address and password.
3. now skip on 2 – factor authentication and your account are ready after you choose your username.
4. Now, You need to complete KYC to claim your signup bonus. [ Follow below steps ]
5. Now once your KYC is completed, click on Referral code from the menu.
6. Enter Krypto Referral Code TXRB1S
8. Now you will get a scratch card,
9. Click on rewards and claim your scratch card.
10. You will get a token and amount credited to your wallet.
11. Redeem once you have Rs.100 in your Wallet.
How To Complete KYC on Krypto App
1. Go to profile by clicking on your profile picture
2. here you will see the KYC verification option
3. Nowhere to verify your mobile number using OTP.
4. Now enter your Name as per PAN card and Adhaar
5. Enter the PAN number and upload.
6. Enter Adahaar number and upload
7. Now take a paper and write KRYPTO on it along with today’s date.
8. Take in hand and take a selfie.
9. Upload it to the app.
10. Submit and wait for the KYC approval