Hy Guys , Do You Know? , that Whatsapp added video call feature in Whatsapp but currently it is in testing mode so this feature can’t be use by All users only Google Beta program testers can use this feature so here i am explaining you to activate Whatsapp beta Testing Portal Like Skype Video call Feature is fully free any where in the world.
How To use Video Calling Feature In Whatsapp Beta :-
- First Click Here To Register For Whatsapp Beta Program .
- Login With Gmail Account(Same In The Playstore).
- You Will Get a Message You Are Now A New tester .
- Now Visit The play Store And Update Your Whatsapp .
- Done , You will See a Viseo Call option In Your Whatsapp Dashboard .
Get the testing version
If you already have the WhatsApp Messenger app installed on your device, you’ll get an update with the testing version shortly. If you don’t have the WhatsApp Messenger app installed, download it on Google Play first, then you’ll get an update with the testing version. It can take a few hours for the update to arrive.
If You Want TO Leave Testing Program
Leave the testing program
You can leave the testing program at any time. If you leave the testing program and a public version of the app is available, you can switch to public version by uninstalling the testing version and installing the app again on Google Play. Go tohere
You can Download GBwhatsapp From Gbmods To Use This Feature Without Doing Above Steps:
About Whatsapp :
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!