Payzapp : If you Are not registered on payzapp yet then register now because you can get a free recharge of rs 50 . you will get a cashback of rs.50 on transaction of rs.50 or more which is bank transferable . this is 100% cashback offer valid till 30-septmber-2016.
How To get 100% cashback from payzapp app ?
- Download Payzapp App From Here.
- Register For A New Account.
- Complete signup process.
- Add Money In Wallet .
- Initiate A recharge of rs.50 or above
- Now click on pay with payzapp.
- Rs 50 cashback will be credited within 5-7 days.
Offer Description :
1) Offer is valid only on the first transaction through "Pay with PayZapp" provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction
2.) Not Applicable on Load Money, Send Money options.
3.)Cash back will be auto-credited within 5 working days after the successful transaction.
4.)To avail the offer, customer should transact within 30days after the date of registration and min transaction to be Rs.50 or more
5.)If the transaction is declined/failed/Cancelled, customer will not be eligible for the cashback.
6.)PayZapp reserves the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice .
Terms And Conditions
- HDFC Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the services offered by The partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services/offers must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with The partner directly without any reference to HDFC Bank.
- HDFC Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / assured gifts / gift vouchers availed by the Card Holder/s under the said Offer offered by The partner
- HDFC Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the services.
- This Offer is made available to the Customer/s selected at the discretion of HDFC Bank.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- HDFC Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- This offer is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
- Delinquent and over-limit HDFC Bank Credit Card members will not qualify for this promotion.
- HDFC Bank Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by HDFC Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- CashBack offer valid only on Retail Credit Cards. Offer not valid on Corporate, Commercial Credit cards. Delinquent cardholders will be disqualified from the said promotion.
- This offer is non-encashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
- If a card member has more than 1 (one) HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card, spends on the cards cannot be clubbed by the card member in order to qualify for the said offer.
- In case, the card member holds more than 1(one) Credit/Debit Card with HDFC Bank; the card member would need to call up the Customer Call Centre and confirm which card(s) the said offer may be availed for.
- The above offer is by way of a special offer for select HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.