Hello Friends, Payzapp is Again Offering 100% Cashback Upto Rs.50 on Recharge and Bill Payment using Payzapp App and this Offer is Valid till 31st December, So You can Do a Recharge or do any Transactions using Payzapp Except Scan & Pay and Get 100% Cashback, You can Also Transfer payzapp Cashback to the bank at a minimum transaction charge.
This Offer is Although Available for All users as written in terms & Conditions but You can try because the cashback confirmation comes in 7 days
Contents of Post
How To Get Flat 100% Cashback on Payzapp Transactions
1. First of all Download Payzapp App From Playstore Using Below Link.
2. Signup on Payzapp and Make Your Account Using Referral Below
3. Now Once You had an account on Payzaap, Make any transaction using Payzapp.
4. You will get the Cashback in 7 -14 Days.
5. Check this Offer Details on Smartbuy
Offer Description :
1. Get 100% Cashback on doing 1 transaction on PayZapp
2. The offer is valid on all transactions other than sending and receiving money, wallet to account fund transfer and wallet loading (PayZapp or another other bank/non bank wallet) using PayZapp
3. The offer is not valid on payment by scanning a QR Code using PayZapp
4. Minimum value of the transaction to be Rs. 50
5. Maximum value of Cashback will be Rs. 50
6. The offer is valid till 31st December 2020
7. The cashback details will be sent on your email ID and/or mobile number registered with the Bank within 90 days from the last date of the end of the offer
Terms And Conditions
1. No Promocode required
2. Offer is applicable on all days
3. Offer valid till 31st December 2020
4. Offer is available both on PayZapp’s Android & iOS App
5. In case of any refund/ return, the offer will not be eligible
6. The cashback will be given within 90 days of the last day of the offer period
7. In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered , a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days.
8. All valid spends transactions will be eligible for the offer. HDFC Bank will not be responsible for invalid transactions
9. Offer is applicable only for the PayZapp KYC registered customers
10. Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k)* and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac)** PayZapp Prepaid Card customers
11. *Minimum KYC means- “It is a wallet that is issued to a user after obtaining minimum details that includes- mobile verification with One Time Pin (OTP), Self-declaration of name, Unique identification number of any of the officially valid document (i.e. PAN). The amount loaded during any month shall not exceed Rs 10,000/- with a max. of Rs 1,00,000/- in a year. The amount outstanding at any point of time shall not exceed Rs 10,000/-. Wallet shall be used only for purchase of goods and services. Fund transfer from wallet to bank accounts and to other wallets shall not be permitted”.
12. **Full KYC means- “It is a wallet that can hold a maximum of Rs 1,00,000/- at any given point in time. It is issued only when a user successfully completes KYC process in PayZapp.”KYC for PayZapp users who are also HDFC customers is done basis their existing relationship with HDFC Bank.
13. Customer must be a KYC verified user throughout the offer period i.e. customer has to be KYC registered user during the time of transaction as well as during the time of CashBack/voucher details posting
14. Customers who are NOT KYC verified and NOT having an active PayZapp Prepaid Card will not be eligible for the offer
15. Customers must login with their PayZapp registered mobile no to become eligible for the offer
16. Customers NOT logging with their PayZapp registered mobile no will NOT be eligible for the offer
17. Customers doing a “Guest Checkout” are not eligible for the offer
of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.