Contents of Post
Amazon Petrol Offer | Amazon Pay Credit Card Petrol Offer
If You are Looking for Best Credit Card for Fuel or Petrol/Diesel Payment Cashback offers. Then I Guess Amazon Pay ICICI Card is THe Best among All Credit Cards. Amazon’s Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Offers Most of the Benefits that no other Credit card can offer.
Also Check –
Now Amazon has Also added 5% Cashback on Fuel Filling With Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Cards. You Can Get a Flat 5% Cashback Upto Rs.100 on Your next Filling From Filling Station. The Petrol Offer From Amazon is New and Comes to Amazon Pay ICICI Cards.
If You Don’t Know Amazon Pay ICICI Card is a Box of Offers. It Gives You Rs.500 on Applying and it’s Free Forever. You Get 5% Cashback on Every Shopping You do With Amazon pay ICICI Cards. You Can Read About Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card & It offers From here.
How To Get 5% Cashback on Fuel with ICICI Credit Card –
1. First of All, Apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Steps Added in Post
2. Now If You have Your Amazon Pay ICICI Card. Visit Nearest Petrol Pump and get Petrol or Diesel
3. Now Pay The Bill Using Your ICICI Credit Card and Complete the Transaction.
4. Done! You will get 5% Cashback in Your Amazon Pay Account on the Payment Cycle Dates.
5. You Can Earn Upto Rs.100
6. This Offer is Valid till 31st August 2020
Terms & Conditions for Petrol Offer –
1. The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card – Fuel offer’ (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and ICICI Bank.
2. These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”) and the terms that are applicable to ‘Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card’ (such card, a “Card”, and such terms “Card Terms”). To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale, Privacy Notice and Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. This Offer is valid from on June 19, 2020 to August 31, 2020 (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL and/or ICICI in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
4. This Offer is available only to customers who:
(i) hold a valid Card, i.e. a valid ‘Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card’ issued in India by the ICICI Bank; and
(ii) have successfully registered at the webpage https://www.amazon.in/b?node=2166593203, for the Offer
The customers fulfilling both the aforesaid criteria are hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Customers”.
5. Under this Offer, any Eligible Customer who upon successful registration for the Offer during the Offer Period:
(a) makes a transaction at any station for purchase of fuel (diesel or petrol); and
(b) makes payment for such purchase transaction using the Card,
(such transaction that complies with both the above conditions, “Eligible Transaction”), will be eligible to receive the Benefit (defined hereunder).
6. Any Eligible Customer who undertakes the steps mentioned above, will be eligible to receive benefit in the form of a statement credit of 5% of the value of the Eligible Transaction subject to a maximum amount of INR 100 (“Benefit”). The Benefit will be provided by ICICI Bank to such Eligible Customers in the form of statement credit to the credit card account (i.e. Card account) of the Eligible Customer.
7. It is clarified that the Benefit can be availed by the Eligible Customer once every calendar month of the Offer Period, i.e. only on the first Eligible Transaction conducted in every month of the Offer Period. Accordingly, this Offer can be availed upto a maximum of 3 times cumulatively during the entire Offer Period.
8. The Benefit for the every first Eligible Transaction conducted in a particular month of the Offer Period will be credited to the Card account of the Eligible Customer by ICICI Bank by the 15th day of the immediately successive month. To clarify, the Benefit for any Eligible Transaction conducted by the Eligible Customer in the month of June will be credited in the Card account of such Eligible Customer by July 15, 2020, and so on.
9. It is clarified that the Benefit for a will not be provided retrospectively, and will not be cumulated or carried forward for the Eligible Customer, in any event. In the event the Eligible Customer does not undertake the Eligible Transaction in any particular month during the Offer Period, the Benefit for that month will not be provided to such Eligible Customer whatsoever.
10. This Offer can be combined with any other offer being concurrently provided on Amazon.in, provided however the Eligible Customer is eligible for the offers and complies with the terms and conditions of all such offers.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer will not be applicable or available to any customer other than an Eligible Customer.