Amazon Quiz Time Answers 11th February-
Amazon Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Contents of Post
- How To Play Amazon Quiz & Win Prizes –
- Amazon Quiz 11th February Answers Today – Win 50000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Q1.: From what book is the quote,’ War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is strength’?
- Answer: 1984
- Q2.: ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
- Answer: The Office
- Q3.: The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was ______________.
- Answer: Marie Curie
- Q4.: In the context of space, a ‘Light Year’ is ______.
- Answer: A unit of length
- Q5.: Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _____.
- Answer: Father
How To Play Amazon Quiz & Win Prizes –
1. The Offer is Available only on App – Download Amazon App
2. Once You Download The App, Login to Your Account.
3. Now Scroll on the homepage & See for the Amazon Quiz Banner.
4. Click on The Banner & Proceed to Take the Quiz.
5. Now On Quiz Page Fill the Answers from Answers Section(Added Below)