Dhani Wallet to bank methods: Hello Friend, You must be known if that we are offering free ways to earn at least Rs.250 from Dhani app with a free cashback card and Supersaver card and You can earn Rs.100 for each friend you refer with Dhani Dost.
In this post, we will share how you can transfer the Dhani wallet balance to a Bank account. We have 3 working tricks for this and these are 100% verified. I would recommend everyone to claim free Dhani cashback offers and Dhani Kits.
- Free Rs.100 From Dhani Free Cashback Card
- Free Rs.150 From Dhani Super Saver Card
- Free Covid Care Kit From Dhani App
Contents of Post
Working Methods to Transfer Dhani
Method 1: Dhani Wallet to Bank Transfer Using Airtel app
You can transfer the Dhani wallet balance to a bank account using Airtel Payment bank. You just need to add money in your Airtel wallet using Dhani Free Cashback Card
1. First of all download the MyAirtel app [ Please note, you must have an Airtel Payment Bank account.
2. Now, Add Money to Airtel Payment bank using Dhani Card.
3. Add Dhani Card and enter OTP to confirm the transaction.
4. Your Dhani Wallet cash will be added to the Airtel Payment wallet and You can transfer using UPI then.
5. You will also get Rs.120 Cashback in your Dhani Wallet.
Method 1: No Broker Trick :
1. First of all download the No broker app from playstore using the below link.
2. Now Signup and add a bank account of yours where you want payment or rent payment.
3. When you signup using the above link, You will get 50% discount on No broker charge so they charge 1% but with the above link, you will be charged only 0.5%
4. Pay Using Dhani Card, you will get 5% cashback if You have Super Save Plan Activated or 2% Cashback if you have Free Dhani Cashback Card
Method 1: PayTM Merchant Trick
1. Create Your PayTM merchant account which is just a 2-minute process, Just open your paytm app and click on accept payment, fill in some details and you will get your merchant account activated.
2. Now, download the paytm business app and create a link to accept payment.
3. You can enter the amount that you want to transfer from Dhani Wallet.
4. Pay using Dhani Card and the amount will be added to your bank account in some time
5. The payment will be settled to your account in 24 hours
Method 2: PayTM Rent Trick
[ Not Working ]
1. Open Your PayTM app and Visit the rent section.
2. you need to enter your bank account here
3.choose the amount which is available in Dhani for example Rs.300
4. Now You will get the option to pay using a credit/ debit card
5. Pay using a Dhani card and complete the transaction.
6. Now You have paid the amount to paytm and it will be credited to your PayTM.
Method 4 : Freecharge Rent Payment Trick [ Not Working ]
This trick will give you 2% cashback in dhani and you will be charged 1% with Freecharge
1. Open Freecharge and go to the rental section
2. add your bank account and fill in details
3. Now pay rent of Rs.8000 using a Dhani cashback card.
4. You will get free 2% cashback on a dhani card and a 1.18% charge will be paid
5. so it’s a still good deal to transfer the dhani balance to the bank