Dhani Free Cashback Card – Earn 2% unlimited cashback on every transaction | Rs.100 Signup Bonus | Transferable to Bank
Dhani Free Cashback Prepaid Card offer: Hello Friends, I am sharing a new trick where you can get unlimited 2% Cashback for every transaction you do, You can use Dhani wallet balance with this card. This card can be used to shop from Amazon or other Online Shopping stores.
Dhani Wallet also offers a Supersaver card where you can earn 5% Cashback for every transaction. If you remember we have posted Dhani Refer and earn offer where you got ₹100 per Referral. Dhani cashback card is available for all users after KYC. You can also get Free Metal Credit card From OneCard with 10X rewards and Free SBI Cards
Dhani Free Cashback Card is Free| It has no charge | Don’t Confuse it with Dhani Super Saver Card
Moreover, You can refer your friends to order a Dhani cashback card and earn FREE ₹100 Cashback for every referral who activates the card. It’s a Rupay card with all the features of a platinum Rupay card.
Contents of Post
How To Get Free Dhani Cashback Card From Dhani App & Get Rs.200
1. First of all Click on the below link to download Dhani App from Playstore
2. now signup with your mobile number and create an account if you are a new user.
3. Now you can see the blue card with a free cashback card from here.
Apply Promo CODE PP100
4. Click on apply for free button.
5. Now, You need to enter your adhaar for KYC and upload the XML file.
6. Once you have uploaded the data, Your free cashback card will be activated.
7. You will also get a scratch card with extra cashback after you get the card
8. You will not get Rs.100 + Rs.100 in your Dhani Account
How to Withdraw Dhani Cash to bank
You can transfer the money from Dhani card to bank using the below trick. Just follow the steps given below
1. Open Your PayTM app and Visit the rent section.
2. you need to enter your bank account here
3.choose the amount which is available in Dhani for example Rs.300
4. Now You will get the option to pay using a credit/ debit card
5. Pay using a Dhani card and complete the transaction.
6. Now You have paid the amount to paytm and it will be credited to your PayTM.