Google introduced Google Opinion Rewards a couple of years ago as a mean of earning Play Credits. It provides Google Play Credits by answering simple surveys that pops-up intermittently. However, still most of the people are unaware and don't know how useful it is. Hence we thought of put a small piece of article on how one can set-up Google Opinion Rewards and start earning Play Credits.
Set-Up Google Opinion Rewards
Follow the below steps to get started with Google Opinion Rewards.
- Install Google Opinion Rewards from Google Play Store.
- Open the app, and accept the T&C's.
- Provide your some personal informations such as Name, Age, Gender and so on.
- Once the initial set-up is completed, you'll receive a preliminary survey and answer them.
- By that, you've successfully registered for Google Opinion Rewards.
Surveys will be available at least once in a fortnight and may vary based on Google Account. Whenever a survey is available you'll be notified about the same.
In a nutshell, complete short surveys while standing in line, or waiting for a subway. Get rewarded with Google Play credit for each one you complete. Topics can include everything from opinion polls, to hotel reviews, to merchant satisfaction surveys.
That's it guys, the earned Play credits can be redeemed for purchasing premium apps and other in-app purchases on Google Play Store.