Phonepe Diwali Dhamaka – Hello Guys, The Festive season is going on and The offers are raining. Recently Google pay is offering Rs.251 for just Collecting 5 Stamps under Google Pay Diwali Offer. We have already added a trick to collect 5 Stamps easily. Now Phonepe is also offering Rs.1-1000 for just 3rd, 6th, and 9th Money transfer.
You can get this thrice in a day so eventually if you are lucky you will get 1000. The offer is valid till 31st October and You need to send Rs.101 minimum to another user.
Make Sure you send money to different Phonepe User only.
How To Get Phonepe Diwali Dhamaka Offer –
1. Download Phonepe App From Play store First – Download Now
2. Once You download The Phonepe App, Complete Signup or Login.
3. Now Send Rs.101 to any of Phonepe Friend
4.On 3rd, 6th,9th Money transfer you will get Rs.1-1000 Scratch Card in which you can get Rs.1-1000
5. This is applicable 3 times daily till 31st October.
6. Hence, Grab this offer fast and Gain a lot of Cashback this Diwali.
How many times will I be awarded the Scratch card?
- This offer can be availed once per user/bank account number/mobile number/mobile device
- Get up to 3 scratch cards in a day
- A scratch card will be awarded to a user every time a money transfer is done to a different PhonePe user
How do I redeem the Scratch card and get cashback?
- In the PhonePe app, click on View My Rewards section
- Find the unscratched cards and swipe to redeem the rewards
- Once redeemed scratch card cashback will be credited within 24 hours
- Scratch card redemption limit is up to 1 year
Terms & Conditions –
- Offer is eligible only for money transfers done using BHIM UPI
- Each money transfer must be for a minimum of ₹101
- Each of the recipients of the money transfer must be different PhonePe users
- Each of the recipients needs to have a different bank account linked to their PhonePe account
- Money transfer must be to a PhonePe user (user registered on PhonePe with their bank account linked, or to a PhonePe UPI ID)
- Offer is not eligible for money transfers made to a non-PhonePe UPI ID or to a bank account (using the account number and IFSC code)
- Money transfer must be initiated and completed on the PhonePe app using a PhonePe linked bank account and not with any other UPI enabled application
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law