Reliance Jio Extended Till March 2017 : Hello Guys , Today We Have A Exciting News For All Jio Users . Mukesh Ambani , Founder Of Reliance Jio Has Officially Announced That Jio Services Will Be Continued Till 31st March 2017. Reliance is calling this the Jio Happy New Year Offer, under which all existing as well as new customers will be eligible for free data until this period.This Is A Very Good New Year Surprise From Mukesh Amabani And Jio Telecommunications . You Don’t Need To TO Extra Steps For This Offer All Old Sim Will Automatically Upgraded Till 31st March 2017. Jio Recently Also Launched Free Home Delivery Service So If You Have Not Yet Purchased Jio Sim Just Go throuh This post.
Contents of Post
Speed Catch :
The important thing to note here is that while until now the free data limit per day was 4GB, it will be reduced to 1GB under the new offer. Post 1GB, the download speed will be capped to 128kbps. Reliance claims that 80% of its customers use less than 1GB per day and by reducing the limit all users get fair share of network capacity.
Read Also :-
- Jio Chat Refer And Earn : Invite Your Friends An Get A Couple Movie Ticket
- Reliance Jio Dongle 2 Free Portable battery less Hotspot With Jio Welcome Offer
Jio Acquired 50 Million Users In Previous 80 Days , Now They Want To reach This Target To 100 millions .
After the launch of jio welcome offer , Airtel,Vodafone ,Idea were not providing interconnect facility and it made a bad impect on jio customers but now TRAI Flagged A Green signal to jio and it will provide a good inter connectivity . Mukesh ambani described this situation as ” A Newbie is Ragged By Big Boys”, Also TRAI Ordered to Close welcome offer on 3rd December for new users
How To Get Jio Welcome Offer Till 31st march 2017 (Home Delivery):
- Go to Jio Website From here .
- Submit Required Details .
- After Submitting Details A Jio Executive will Come to your address after few days just show your adhar card for Verification .
- Your Sim Will be activated within few minutes Using your eKyc Documents.
- Done, Now Use your Jio Sim In Mobile .
A look at some of the announcements:
— Reliance Jio has grown faster than Facebook, Whatsapp in first 3 months, become fastest growing technology company.
— The company crossed 50 million customers in less than 90 days of launch.
— Get a Jio SIM home-delivered and activated in 5 minutes through eKYC.
— Jio now fully supports mobile number portability.
— Over the past months, the call block rate has come down from over 90% to nearly 20%, as of Wednesday.
— Jio has signed up over 6 lakh customers every single day for the past 3 months.
— From December 4, every new Jio user will get Jio’s data, voice, video and the full bouquet of Jio applications free till 31, March 2017.
— All existing customers will get extended benefits of Jio offer till 31 March 2017 on current SIMs.
— Millions of touch points for JioMoney will be deployed.
How To Get Jio Welcome Offer Till 31st march 2017 (Visit Store):
1.Just visit any nearest reliance Digital store
2. Buy a sim by giving barcode
3. You can cknow all details regarding Jio here
4. Now download my Jio app by from play store
5. Currently you will get Jio Welcome Offer till 31st December
6. The offer will automatically convert to Jio Happy New Year Offer On 1st January 2017.
7. Just enjoy Jio Services Till 31st March of 2017.
8. You can also port your number into Jio.
these are the some issues that are being faced by Customers :
- Inter connectivity problems – customers facing Busy line message when dialing to other netowrk like Airtel,idea , vodafone and others because the market is already owned by other telecome companies so it will be difficult to have such sim which can’t connect with other operators, weather it’s cheap or not . it free call feature is just useless .
- Jio capped down its data speed to equivalent 3G network. at the time of launching customers were getting high speed upto 7Mbps but now maximum sped is 500Kbps.this is also a great disappointment for customers.
- Jio uses a Fare use policy you will get 4G speed only for 4Gb data and then you will get speed upto 128kbps.
- It works on Volte version so the phones which only support 4G LTE have to install the Jio4gvoice app . the app is not so user friendly and often return with error “enable to establish call” . in LTE phone you can use messaging and calling only via this app.