Hello Friends, We Just want to you Inform you that Vi is now offering unlimited Night data after Vi Free Data on Recharge plans of Rs.249 or more. You Can use unlimited data during Night on the plans of Rs.249+
If You have good speed in your area on Vi Network then You can just recharge with any plan of Rs.249 or more and keep enjoying the unlimited data from 12 AM to 6 AM This benefit is only applicable for recharges done on or after 16th Feb 2021
Additionally, You will keep Getting Freebies like Zee5 and other Plan benefits.
How To Recharge & Get Unlimited Night Data
1. Download My Vi App
2.Recharge with any of the above Plan
3. You will Get Free night Data roll over along with Weekend Data Rollover
- What’s the Binge All Night Data benefit? What speed can I expect with this benefit?
Binge All Night Data benefit will be offered for all customers recharging with the UL daily data recharges of RC249 and above. Unlimited Data will be offered at Regular Speed (in addition to existing Benefits on respective recharges)
Night slot: 12am to 6am.
This will be over and above the Roll over benefits applicable on these recharges.
- Who will be eligible for the Binge All Night Data benefit?
Benefit will only be given to customers who recharge with the UL daily data recharges above RC249 and will be applicable till the validity of the product.
Existing Customers on this products will not get the benefit by default.
Binge All Night Data benefit will be offered with Additive Validity from subsequent recharges only (Second RC after the first eligible recharge) from the launch date.
- Will the Binge All Night Data benefit continue in case of any gap between UL pack expiry and the subsequent UL daily data recharge?
In case of any gap between previous pack expiry and new eligible UL recharge, the Binge All Night Data benefit will lapse.
- What is weekend rollover?
Weekend Roll over is a data saver functionality wherein unused daily data quota from the weekdays is accumulated and is made available for use only on the weekends i.e. Saturday & Sunday
Available for UL daily data recharge of 249 and above
- Who’s eligible for weekend data roll over?
Weekend Roll over benefit is eligible for all customers recharging with UL daily data recharge of 249 and above
- What happens to my daily data quota on the weekend?
The daily data quota offered with the UL product will be available for use.
On weekend along with the daily data quota offered by UL product, the unutilized data roll over accumulated from Mondays 00:00Hrs (12 Midnight) to 23:59Hrs (12 midnight) on Friday will be available for use.
- Do I use my roll over data before I use my daily data quota?
The Fixed data quota accumulated will have precedence for use over the daily data quota during the weekends
- Where can I see how much Roll over data I have?
Weekend Roll over data accumulated will be available in the Active Packs & Services section of the APP.
- With UL packs offering additive validity- will the weekend roll over benefit also be extended?
Roll Over Benefit will be offered with Additive Validity from subsequent recharges only (Second recharge after the first eligible UL daily data recharge) from the launch date.
- I have double data benefit which is offered with my UL recharge. Will the weekend roll over benefit be extended to the double data quota?
Yes. The weekend rollover will apply to the full double data quota
- When do I lose my roll over data
The weekend roll over fixed data is available for use only between Saturdays 00:00Hrs (12 Midnight) to 23:59Hrs (12 midnight) on Sundays.
The unutilized data from roll over and daily data quota will lapse post this time frame.