Amazon Quiz Answers, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 8-12 PM, Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers – Enjoy More Free Recharge Tricks & Amazon Shopping Offers With Bigtricks.in
Contents of Post
- Amazon Quiz Answers
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 March 2021 – Win One Plus TV
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 March 2021 – Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3 March 2021 – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2 March 2021 – Win JBL Earphones
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1 March 2021 – Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 February 2021 – Win Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 February 2021 – Win Rs.25000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25 February 2021 – Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 24 February 2021 – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23 February 2021 – Win Echo Studio
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 February 2021 – Win Rs.20000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21 February 2021 – Win OnePlus Smart TV
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20 February 2021 – Win SmartWatch
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19 February 2021 – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 18 February 2021 – Win Armani Watch
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17 February 2021 – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16 February 2021 – Win HP Omen Gaming Laptop
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15 February 2021 – Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 February 2021 – Win HP Omen Gaming laptop
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12 February 2021 – Win Amazonbasics LED TV
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11 February 2021 – Win Polarid SNAP Touch 2.0 Camera
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 February 2021 – Win Rs.20000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9 February 2021 – Win Vivitar Telescope Refractor
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8 February 2021 – Win Rs 5000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 February 2021 – Win Oculus VR Gaming System
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 February 2021 – Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 February 2021 – Win Rs.25000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4 February 2021 – Win Samsung Galaxy Watch 2
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3 February 2021 – Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2 February 2021 – Win Echo Dot
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 31 January 2021 – Win GoPro Hero
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 30 January 2021 – Win Oppo A53
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 January 2021 – Echo Dot
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 27 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25 January 2021 – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 24 January 2021 – Win iphone12
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23 January 2021 – Win LED TV
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 January 2021 – Win Rs.20000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21 January 2021 – Win Philips Induction Cooktop
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17 January 2021 – Win iPhone 12
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12 January 2021 – Win Philips cooktop
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 January 2021 – Win AmazonBasics Smart LED TV
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9 January 2021 – Win Fujifilm Instant Camera
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8 January 2021 – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 January 2021 – Win Havells Air Oven
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 January 2021 – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4 January 2021 – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1 January 2021 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 29 December 2020 – Win Tommy hilfiger Mens Watch
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 December 2020 – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 27 December 2020 – Win HP Omen Gaming Laptop
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25 December 2020 – Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 24 December 2020 – Win Panasonic Trimmer
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23 December 2020 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 December 2020 – Win Fossil Women Watch
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21st December 2020 – Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19th December 2020 – Win Huami Amazfit Smart Watch
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17th December 2020 – Win Sony Home Theater
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15th December 2020 – Win Skybags Luggage Set
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 13th December 2020 – Win Oppo A53
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th December 2020 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th December 2020 – Win Handpainted Dinnerware
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9th December 2020 – Win ₹25000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7th December 2020 – Win ₹15000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5th December 2020 – Win ₹20000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4th December 2020 – Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz 3 December 2020 Answers – Win Faburaa Grand Hammock Swing For Kids
- Amazon Quiz 2 December 2020 Answers – Win Rs.25000
- Amazon Quiz 1 December 2020 Answers – Win Mealthy Pressure Cooker
- Amazon Quiz 30 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.15000 Today
- Amazon Quiz 29 November 2020 Answers – Win iPhone 12
- Amazon Quiz 28 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 27 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 26 November 2020 Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- Amazon Quiz 25 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 24 November 2020 Answers – Win xBox S Series
- Amazon Quiz 23 November 2020 Answers – Win 10,000
- Amazon Quiz 22 November 2020 Answers – Win iPhone 12
- Amazon Quiz 21 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 20 November 2020 Answers – Win mCaffeine Skin Care Kit
- Amazon Quiz 19 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 18 November 2020 Answers – Win Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Cord Free Vacuum
- Amazon Quiz 16 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.5000 Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 11 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.25000 Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 9 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.10,000 Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 8 November 2020 Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M31s
- Amazon Quiz 6 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20,000
- Amazon Quiz 5 November 2020 Answers – Win Saregama Carvaan
- Amazon Quiz 5 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Quiz 3 November 2020 Answers – Win AO Smith RO Purifier
- Amazon Quiz 2 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz 1 November 2020 Answers – Win Fujifilm Camera
- Amazon Quiz 28 October 2020 Answers – Win 50000
- Amazon Quiz 26 October 2020 Answers – Win 10gm Gold bar
- Amazon Quiz 25 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.50,000
- Amazon Quiz 24 October 2020 Answers – Win Dyson Air Purifier
- Amazon Quiz 23 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 21 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz 20 October 2020 Answers – Win Echo Device
- Amazon Quiz 19 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20000
- Amazon Quiz 18 October 2020 Answers – Win Bose Soundbar
- Amazon Quiz 15 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.15,000
- Amazon Quiz 14 October 2020 Answers – Win Dyson Airwrap
- Amazon Quiz 13 October 2020 Answers – Win One Plus 8 Pro
- Amazon Quiz 11 October 2020 Answers – Win Philips Sound Bar
- Amazon Quiz 10 October 2020 Answers – Win Philips Sound Bar
- Amazon Quiz 9 October 2020 Answers – Win Philips Sound Bar
- Amazon Quiz 8 October 2020 Answers – Win Amazon Pay Cash of Rs.20,000
- Other Live Quizzes
- Amazon Quiz 7 October 2020 Answers – Win OnePlus 8 Pro
- Amazon Quiz 4 October 2020 Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M21
- Amazon Quiz 1 October 2020 Answers – Win Fossil Gen 5 Smart Watch
- Amazon Quiz 30 September 2020 Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M21
- Amazon Quiz 29 September 2020 Answers – Win Sony Speakers
- Amazon Quiz 28 September 2020 Answers – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz 27 September 2020 Answers – Win Oneplus 8 Pro
- Amazon Quiz 18 January 2020 Answer & Win Bose Soundsport Headphones –
- Amazon Quiz 17 January 2020 Answer & Win Go Pro 8 –
- Amazon Quiz 16 January 2020 Answer & WinRs.20000 –
- Amazon Quiz 15 January 2020 Answer & Win LG W30 Pro –
- Amazon Quiz 14 January 2020 Answer & Win Canon M200 mirrorless camera –
- Amazon Quiz 12 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance–
- Amazon Quiz 12 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance–
- Amazon Quiz 11 January 2020 Answer & Win FiiO X11 Portable music player –
- Amazon Quiz 9 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash –
- Amazon Quiz 8 January 2020 Answer & Win Samsung M30s –
- Amazon Quiz 7 January 2020 Answer & Win Samsonite Suitcase –
- Amazon Quiz 6 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay –
- Amazon Quiz 5 January 2020 Answer & Win Vivo U20 –
- Amazon Quiz 4 January 2020 Answer & Win Noise shots headphone
- Amazon Quiz 3 January 2020 Answer & Win Casio 61 Key Keyboard –
- Amazon Quiz 2 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.10000 –
- Amazon Quiz 1 January 2020 Answer & Win Samsung Galaxy M20 –
- Amazon Quiz 31 December 2019 Answer & Win Boat Headphones –
- Amazon Quiz Prize Proof –
- Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions –
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details –
|Today’s Amazon Quiz Title|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Winner’s List Will be Announced on||31 March 2021|
1. Visit Amazon Fun Zone – Click Here
2. Once You Download The App, log in to Your Account.
3. Now Scroll on the Homepage & See for the Amazon Quiz Banner.
4. Click on The Banner & Proceed to Take the Quiz.
5. Now On Quiz Page Fill the Answers from Answers Section (Added Below)
6. Once You complete the Quiz. If You win you will Get The Prize mail on Your Registered Mail.
7. Read the Answers below Sections Daily & Get All the Amazon Quiz Answers.
Amazon Quiz Answers
Join Our Telegram Channel For Instant Updates | Join Now..
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 March 2021 – Win One Plus TV
Question 1. The World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS) is the annual flagship event of which organisation in India?
Answer – TERI
Question 2. Recently India celebrated the birth centenary of which legendary vocalist hailed as a modern day Tansen?
Answer – Pandit Bhimsen Joshi
Question 3. What is the name of the world’s first all-civilian astronaut mission annouced by SpaceX?
Answer – Inspiration4
Question 4. What is the full name of this fashion doll introduced in 1959 by the American toy company Mattel, Inc?
Answer – Barbara Millicent Roberts
Question 5. How many players per team are there in this competitive sport played in water?
Answer – 7
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 March 2021 – Win Rs.10000
Question 1 – The tradition of what is known to have begun in Raghurajpur, a heritage cloth crafts village in Odisha?
Answer – Aatmanirbharta
Question 2 –Which company manufactures the Tejas Light Combat Aircraft?
Answer – Pattachitra
Question 3 – The tradition of what is known to have begun in Raghurajpur, a heritage cloth crafts village in Odisha?
Answer – Project Loon
Question 4 –This phone belongs to the biggest technology company of which country?
Answer – South Korea
Question 5 – Which of the following facts are NOT true about this bird?
Answer – Cannot fly backwards
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3 March 2021 – Win Rs.15000
Q1. Agnes Keleti, who recently celebrated her 100th birthday, is considered the world’s oldest surviving what?
Answer. Olympic champion
Q2. Which country was the country of focus at the 51st International Film Festival of India, Goa?
Q3. The 2021 Republic Day tableau of which state/UT featured the Indian Astronomical Observatory located in Hanle?
Q4. In which category did this famous musician win the Nobel Prize in 2016?
Q5. Which of the following is a feature of this website?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2 March 2021 – Win JBL Earphones
Question 1 – Which of these events, addressed by PM Narendra Modi, is celebrated every year from January 12 to 16?
Answer – National Youth Parliament Festival
Question 2 –Vishwa Hindi Divas is celebrated on January 10 to commemorate the anniversary of the first World Hindi Conference held in which city?
Answer – Nagpur
Question 3 – The 2021 Republic Day tableau from which of these departments depicted the process of COVID-19 Vaccine development ?
Answer – Department of Biotechnology
Question 4 –This fruit is native to which country?
Answer – china
Question 5 – What kind of doctors specialise in the study of this vital organ?
Answer – Cardiologist
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1 March 2021 – Win Rs.10000
Question 1 – Joyshree Das Verma has recently been appointed as the Honorary Consul in North-East India by which foreign country?
Answer – Israel
Question 2 – Which architectural marvel featured on the Gujarat tableau at the 2021 Republic Day parade?
Answer – Sun temple at Modhera
Question 3 – What was the name given to the Startup India International Summit organised in January 2021?
Answer – Prarambh
Question 4 – Which vitamin will you not find in this food item?
Answer – Vitamin C
Question 5 – By which of the following names can you refer to this symbol?
Answer – Octothorpe
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 February 2021 – Win Samsung Smart TV
Question 1 – Joyshree Das Verma has recently been appointed as the Honorary Consul in North-East India by which foreign country?
Answer – Israel
Question 2 – Which architectural marvel featured on the Gujarat tableau at the 2021 Republic Day parade?
Answer – Sun temple at Modhera
Question 3 – What was the name given to the Startup India International Summit organised in January 2021?
Answer – Prarambh
Question 4 – Which vitamin will you not find in this food item?
Answer – Vitamin C
Question 5 – By which of the following names can you refer to this symbol?
Answer – Octothorpe
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 February 2021 – Win Rs.25000
Q1 – Which Union Territory presented its tableau for the first time ever at the 2021 Republic Day parade?
Answer – Ladakh
Q2 – What type of vessel is Sagar Anveshika, that was recently launched by Union Minister for Earth Sciences Harsh Vardhan?
Answer – Coastal research vessel
Q3 – Satya Paul, who recently passed away, was a well known entrepreneur in which field?
Answer – Fashion
Q4 – What is the term given for three consecutive strikes in this target sport?
Answer – A Turkey
Q5 – Apart from this artist, which other artist has also won three Grammys for the album of the year?
Answer – Stevie Wonder
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25 February 2021 – Win Sony DSLR Camera
1. A massive forest fire recently occurred at the Dzukou Valley, located at the border of which two Indian states?
Answer : Nagaland-Manipur
2. Which artist’s portrait “Young Man Holding a Roundel” recently sold for $92.2 million at a Sotheby’s auction?
Answer : Sandro Botticelli
3. What’s the name of the Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change’, recently released by the global maritime industry?
Answer : Neptune Declaration
4. What was the hiding place of this German-Dutch diarist of Jewish heritage?
Answer : Amsterdam
5. Which piece in this board game can only move diagonally?
Answer : Bishop
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 24 February 2021 – Win Rs.5000
Question 1 – Celebrating its 125th anniversary this year, Prabuddha Bharata is a monthly journal initiated by which famous Indian in 1896?
Answer – Swami Vivekananda
Question 2 – Which ground will host the final of the inaugural ICC World Test Championship?
Answer – Lords
Question 3 – Currently in news, the Davos Dialogue is associated with which organisation?
Answer – World economic forum
Question 4 – Which play by this English playwright is the longest?
Answer – Hamlet
Question 5 – This famous portrait was originally called as what in Italy?
Answer – La Gioconda
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23 February 2021 – Win Echo Studio
Q1- Which country recently connected its Hualong One nuclear reactor to the power grid?
Q2- Amrut Mahotsav’ is the name given to what upcoming celebration?
Answer- 75th anniversary of India’s independence
Q3- Paul J. Crutzen, a Dutch atmospheric chemist who recently passed away, won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for predicting what?
Answer- Ozone holes
Q4- The original classic version of this world’s best-selling toy does not feature which of the following colours?
Q5- Often made of plastic or metal, what is the tiny piece at the end of this cord called?
Answer- An Aglet
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 February 2021 – Win Rs.20000
Question 1 – Which company has become the country’s first telecom company to successfully demonstrate and orchestrate live 5G service?
Answer – Airtel
Question 2 – In which country is the Mount Merapi volcano located?
Answer – Indonesia
Question 3 – Black Ops Cold War’ is the lastest release from which iconic game franchise?
Answer – Call of Duty
Question 4 – What children’s nursery rhyme with this object in its title is thought to be, by one interpretation, about the Black Death in Europe?
Answer – Ring a Ring a Roses
Question 5 – Which country consumes this food the most per capita?
Answer – Switzerland
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21 February 2021 – Win OnePlus Smart TV
Q1 – The UP government launched a series of centenary celebrations through February 4, 2022 in all 75 districts of the state to commemorate what?
Answer – chauri Chaira incident
Q2 – Andy Jassy is set to become the next CEO of which global tech behemoth?
Answer – Amazon
Q3 – In which neighbouring country did military seize power in February 2021, declaring a state of emergency for 1 year?
Answer – Myanmar
Q4 – According to the nursery rhyme, how many full bags of wool does this colour sheep have?
Answer – Three
Q5 – Which of the following terms is not associated with this geographical feature?
Answer – Current
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20 February 2021 – Win SmartWatch
Q1. Which premier first-class domestic tournament got cancelled for the first time in 87 years?
Answer: Ranji trophy
Q2. Gold Demand Trends’ is a report released by which organisation?
AnsweR: World gold council
Q3. Which country has recently developed a futuristic ‘floating’ train that can hit the speeds of 620 km per hour?
Q4. This candy bar was named “The Most Influential Candy Bar” by which magazine?
Q5. This fruit does not occur naturally, but is rather a hybrid of the mandarin and which other fruit, also known as the ‘Chinese Grapefruit’?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19 February 2021 – Win Rs.15000
Question 1 – What is the name of the initiative launched by India to gift COVID-19 vaccines to neighbouring countries?
Answer – Vaccine Maitri
Question 2 – Which Indian Air Force jet performed the spectacular Charlie manoeuvre at the 2021 Republic Day Parade?
Answer – Rafale
Question 3 – According to this app’s website, whistleblower and privacy advocate Edward Snowden uses it every day. Which messaging app?
Answer – Signal
Question 4 – Which French queen is associated with a quote about this food, though it is not proven to be true?
Answer – Marie Antoinette
Question 5 – What is this flower that is still offered to fallen soldiers because it symbolizes eternal sleep and resurrection?
Answer – Poppy
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 18 February 2021 – Win Armani Watch
Question 1 – Cornwall, chosen as the venue of the G7 summit 2021, is located in which country?
Answer – UK
Question 2 – Which of these is one of the costliest mushrooms in the world that grows in Jammu and Kashmir’s Doda district?
Answer – Gucchi
Question 3 – James Naismith, recently featured in a Google Doodle, was the inventor of which game?
Answer – Basketball
Question 4 – The mascot of which fast-food restaurant can we see in this picture?
Answer – MC Donald’s
Question 5 – Who is being depicted on this US dollar bill?
Answer – Benjamin Franklin
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17 February 2021 – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1: Which of these cricketers has scored a hundred, each of the 3 times in Test cricket that he crossed 50 runs?
Answer: Fawad Alam
Q2: Which of this is a recently released book by Ramachandra Guha?
Answer: The commonwealth of cricket
Q3: Apple, Amazon and Google have recently suspended which social networking app?
Q4: This tourist attraction is situated on the South Bank of which river in London?
Q5: This geometric shape is generally used for which Traffic sign?
Answer: Stop sign
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16 February 2021 – Win HP Omen Gaming Laptop
Q1: In Which State Is Thiruvalluvar Day Celebrated On The 2nd Day Of The Thai Month?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Q2: What Transport Service Was Recently Lauched Between Chandigarh And Hisar?
Answer: Air Taxi
Q3: Prakritik Paint’- A First Of Its Kind Has Recently Been Launched By Which Organisation?
Answer: Khadi And Village Industries Commission
Q4: Which Of These Following Things Is NOT True About This Flower?
Answer: They Only Come In One Colour
Q5: This Glass Is Traditionally Used To Drink And Taste Which Of The Following Alcoholic Beverages?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15 February 2021 – Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1. In which country did archaeologists recently discover the world’s oldest known cave art — a life-sized picture of a wild pig?
Answer – Indonesia
Q2. Google recently acquired which company, best known for its ﬁtness bands and smartwatches, for $2.1 billion?
Answer – Fltblt
Q3. Sadyr Japarov recently won the Presidential election in which country?
Answer – Kyrgystan
Q4. What was Spain’s previous currency, before they switched to this one?
Answer – Peseta
Q5. What is the title of the Disney movie that features this breed of dog and was adapted from Dodie Smith’s novel?
Answer – 101 Dalmations
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 February 2021 – Win HP Omen Gaming laptop
Q1. lnji, a 61-year-old female Sumatran who recently passed away at Oregon Zoo, was the world’s oldest what?
Answer – Orangutan
Q2. In cooperation with the United Nations and the World Bank, which country organized the ‘One Planet Summit‘ in January 2021?
Answer – France
Q3. Which organisation releases the Financial Stability Report in India?
Answer – RBI
Q4. What is the name of this bridge, used as part of the track for the Hogwart’s Express in the Harry Potter movies?
Answer – Glenﬁnnan Viaduct
Q5. The World Championship in which – of these sports is held in this Y theatre?
Answer – Snooker
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12 February 2021 – Win Amazonbasics LED TV
Q1. By what name do we now know the BRICS Bank?
Ans– New Development Bank
Q2. Claire Polosak made history as she was named the 4th umpire for the India vs Australia 3rd Test, which country is she from?
Q3. As per UNICEF, which country recorded the highest number of births on New Year’s Day 2021?
Q4. They are fed by their parents carrying ﬁsh in their bills, what are the babies of this bird called?
Q5. What unit is used to measure the speed of this device?
Ans– Mickeys per second
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11 February 2021 – Win Polarid SNAP Touch 2.0 Camera
1. Which app was launched by the Ministry of External Affairs to connect with the nearly 3.12-crore strong Indian diaspora across the world
Answer: Global Pravasi Rishta
2. What was recently launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, that measures the actual length of a second?
Answer: National Atomic Timescale
3. Who, at the age of 15, invented the tactile system for reading and writing for use by people who are blind or visually impaired?
Answer: Louis Braille
4. Originated during the Italian Renaissance in the 15th century, what is this type of dance called?
5. Name this Guardian of the Galaxy character who often branches out of his comfort zone to help keep the people of the universe safe?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 February 2021 – Win Rs.20000
Q1. In January 2021, India sent its 40th scientiﬁc expedition to which destination?
Q2. Buta Singh, who recently passed away, held which of these posts in the Union Cabinet from 1986- 1989?
Ans– Minister of Home Affairs
Q3. In December 2020, Zhong Shanshan became Asia’s man?
Q4. Name this genus of herbivorous lizards that are native to the tropical areas of Mexico.
Q5. Which popular Italian astronomer’s statue is this?
Ans– Gallleo Galllel
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9 February 2021 – Win Vivitar Telescope Refractor
Q1. Which organisation has recently launched Digital Payments Index (DPI) to capture the extent of digitisation of payments in the country?
Q2. Maharana Pratap Sagar, also known as Pong Dam Lake, is located in which Indian state?
Ans– Himachal Pradesh
Q3. Which French fashion designer, known for his avant-garde style and Space Age designs, passed away in late December 2020?
Ans– Pierre Cardin
Q4. What is the name of this structure, said to be built by Pharoah Khafre and built out of only one block of limestone?
Q5. In which country would you come across the ‘highland pipers‘?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8 February 2021 – Win Rs 5000 Pay Balance
Q1- India’s highest meteorological centre has recently been opened in which place?
Q2- In which country’s national anthem was the phrase ‘young and free’ changed to ‘one and free’?
Q3- Unicas, a joint venture between Cashaa and the United Multistate co-op society, is the world’s first physical bank for what?
Q4- With which Apple product are you most likely to use this ‘pencil’?
Q5- Name this piece of cutlery that has been used in the Asian countries since the ancient times?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 February 2021 – Win Oculus VR Gaming System
Q1. 21-year-old Arya Rajendran from Thiruvananthapuram is set to become one of the youngest to hold which post in India?
Ans– Mayor ofa city
Q2. Which company launched India’s ﬁrst indigenously developed pneumococcal vaccine, Pneumosil?
Ans– Serum Institute
Q3. Sea of Galilee, the lowest freshwater lake on Earth, is located in which country?
Q4. What is the name of this flower that represents purity and rebirth?
Ans– White Lily
Q5. Name the brand of cars
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 February 2021 – Win Rs.10000
Q1. Who was the Man of the Series in the recently concluded Test series between India and Australia?
Ans– Pat Cummins
Q2. UNGA celebrated the ﬁrst ever 5 international Day of .\ on 27 December 2020. Fill in the blanks “J
Ans– Epidemic Preparedness
Q3. Which is the ﬁrst private company in India to successfully test launch a homegrown rocket engine?
Ans– Skyroot Myspace
Q4. Which popular medium-sized dog breed is this?
Ans– Golden Retriever
Q5. Name this video game character created by Nintendo.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 February 2021 – Win Rs.25000
Q1. Which political figure born on 17th January, was also a popular actor starring in movies such as Sathi Leelavati, Rajakumari and Mohini?
Answer – MG Ramachandran
Q2. Which of these is true about the Union Budget about to be presented in 2021?
Answer – All of these
Q3. Which of these is the name of a coastal defence exercise conducted by the Indian Navy in January 2021?
Answer – Sea Vigil- 21
Q4. Which fact about this animal is incorrect?
Answer – A female ls called a stallion
Q5. Which ball and net sport is being played in this picture?
Answer – Lacrosse
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4 February 2021 – Win Samsung Galaxy Watch 2
Q1. The IMO has launched an initiative where citizens would be able to record realized weather and upload local weather conditions. Expand IMD
Ans– India Meteorological Department
Q2. Which of these is the name of an upcoming Bollywood film starring Vineet Kumar Singh?
Q3. Who has been awarded the ICC Men’s Test Cricketer of the Decade award?
Ans– Steve Smith
Q4. This animal’s gender is determined by the temperature of the sand they are laid in. What is it called?
Ans– Sea Turtle
Q5. ‘Zazu’ in ‘The Lion King‘ was this bird. What is it called?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3 February 2021 – Win Rs.10000
Q1. Which famous gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
Ans– Subhash Chandra Bose
Q2. Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the Chief Guest of the 2021 Republic Day parade, is the President of which country?
Q3. India batted the 2nd most overs in the 4th innings to draw a Test in Australia this century at the SCG, which tountry leads this list?
Ans– South Africa, Adelaide
Q4. Which holiday is associated with this picture?
Ans– Easter Sunday
Q5. Belonging to the rodent family, what kind of animals are these?
Ans– Prairie dogs
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2 February 2021 – Win Echo Dot
Q1. Recently, James Harden who has been an All-Star representing the Houston Rockets, was traded to which team in the NBA?
Ans– Brooklyn Nets
Q2. Who among these is NOT one of the directors of the Hindi language anthology film ‘Unpaused’?
Ans– Anurag Basu
Q3. Which day observed annually on 24th January, was initiated by the Ministry of Women and Child Development?
Ans– National Girl Child Day
Q4. Identify this famous tourist attraction in Europe (few Bollywood songs have also been shot here)
Q5. The gentleman in the picture is impersonating which legend from the world of music?
Ans– Elvis Presley
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 31 January 2021 – Win GoPro Hero
Q1. Lilly Aspell is known for playing the younger version of which superhero?
Ans– Wonder Woman
Q2. An underwater exploration project is scheduled to begin to assess the age of a chain of shoals between India and Sri Lanka, known as what?
Ans– Ram Setu/Adam’s Bridge
Q3. On the occasion of Makar Sankranti, many pilgrims take a dip at Gangasagar. In which state is it located?
Ans– West Bengal
Q4. Initially transparent, what colour does this animal’s blood change to when oxidized?
Q5. What is this game that is usually played on a board made of plywood?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 30 January 2021 – Win Oppo A53
Q1. A new Amazon Prime series starring Saif Ali Khan is named after which of these?
Answer– A dance performed by Lord Shiva
Q2. The ‘Black Vault’- a website, recently published 2700 pages of declassiﬁed CIA documents on what?
Q3. Who won the Rachael Heyhoe- Flint Award for ICC Female Cricketer of the Decade?
Answer– Ellyse Perry
Q4. This UNESCO World Heritage site in South India was the capital of which empire?
Answer– Vijaya Nagar
Q5. What is this famous memorial known as?
Answer– Mount Rushton
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 January 2021 – Echo Dot
Q1. Madhya Pradesh has launched India’s ﬁrst hot air balloon safari in which national park?
Answer– Bandhavgarh National Park
Q2. Founded by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore in 1921, which is also the oldest Central University in India?
Q3. USA has recently announced plans to have the first nuclear reactor built at which place by the end of 2026?
Q4. This airlines shares its name with which of the following?
Answer– A color
Q5. This device was widely used in Western Europe to do what up until the sixteenth century?
Answer– Keep time
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 27 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000
Q1. Founded by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, which university celebrated 100 years of its academic excellence in 2020?
Ans– Aligarh Muslim University
Q2. Which company manufactures the Super Hornet supersonic jets?
Q3. The art of making Monpa handmade paper originated over 1000 years ago. In which Indian state was this recently revived?
Ans– Arunachal Pradesh
Q4. Which organisation uses this ﬂag?
Ans– European Unlon
Q5. Name this famous building in the USA
Ans– Empire State Bulldlng
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25 January 2021 – Win Rs.5000
Q1. Which country recently became the ﬁrst country in the world to approve sale of lab-grown chicken meat?
Q2. The Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel recently dedicated which basin, the 8th producing basin of India, to the nation?
Answer– Bengal Basin
Q3. US Vice president Mike Pence recently announced that the United State’s Space Force enlistees will be referred to as what?
Q4. Which of these clubs has the footballer featured in this visual NOT represented?
Q5. Which famous band was this singer part of?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 24 January 2021 – Win iphone12
Q1. From wich country did Myanmar Navy acquire its ﬁrst and only submarine – UMS Minye Theinkhathu?
Q2. In December 2020, President Bidya Devi Bhandari dissolved which country’s parliament amidst political turmoil?
Q3. Jewar Airport is the newly proposed international airport in which Indian state?
Ans– Uttar Pradesh
Q4. What is the name of this famous sculpture?
Q5. Which ﬁctional character wore this gauntlet and vaporised half of the living creatures in the universe?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23 January 2021 – Win LED TV
1. Air pollution
2. Victory in Indo-Pakistan War of 1971
3. Jupiter and Saturn
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 January 2021 – Win Rs.20000
Q1. A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientiﬁc name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Answer– Himalayan serow
Q2. As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Q3. Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
Q4. Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Q5. What is the name of this large headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia and Oceania?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21 January 2021 – Win Philips Induction Cooktop
Q1. Which of these cricketers hit the ﬁrst double century in Test cricket in 2021?
Answer – Kane Williamson
Q2. Swadhinata Sarak is going to open in 2021 between India and which neighbouring country?
Answer – Bangladesh
Q3. What new parameter has been added to UNDP’s Human Development Index-2020?
Answer – Planetary Pressures
Q4. Identify the famous fast-food chain.
Answer – KFC
Q5. In which of these movies did he NOT have a cameo?
Answer– Justice League
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000
Q1. ICGS Saksham was built by Goa Shipyard Limited for whom?
Answer– Indian Coast Guard
Q2. What kind of service is eSanjeevani deployed nationally by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare?
Q3. The lotus, the peacock and the banyan tree will be the main themes for what building, being constructed by Tata Projects Ltd?
Answer– New Parliament
Q4. They are the only big cats that live in groups. What is the group called?
Q5. By what name do we know this statue better?
Answer– The Thinker
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17 January 2021 – Win iPhone 12
Q1- Which former Indian president’s forthcoming memoir is titled ‘The Presidential Years‘?
Answer. Pranab Mukherjee
Q2- Roscosmos, who recently ( launched the Angara A5 rocket, .\ is the space agency of what country?
Q3- Which country was recently announced as the host of the 2030 Asian Games?
Q4- This monument is dedicated to which famous leader who spent 27 : years in prison?
Answer. Nelson Mandela
Q5- Identify this mountain peak.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12 January 2021 – Win Philips cooktop
Q1-December 2020, Google announced the shutting down of which 3D-object creation and library platform?
Ans- Google Poly
Q2-Which country will host the Asia Cup cricket tournament in 2021?
Ans- Sri Lanka
Q3-Which international organisation recently published the ‘Global Wage Report’?
Q4-Name this character from the popular children’s television show ‘Sesame Street’?
Q5-By Name this character from the popular children’s television show ‘Sesame Street’?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
Answerconomic Forum will hold its 2021 annual meeting in which city instead of its traditional home of Switzerland?
Q3- December 6 is observed as the Mahaparinirvan Divas by millions of followers and admirers of which great Indian?
Ans-: BR Ambedkar
Q4- These mythical creatures, found on church buildings around the world, protect stone walls during rain. Name this creature.
Q5- Name this character from a famous Stephen King Novel.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 January 2021 – Win AmazonBasics Smart LED TV
Q1- Yuzvendra Chahal recently got married to Dhanashree Verma, who is popular as a __________ . Fill in the blanks
Q2- International King Bhumibol World Soil Day Award given by the FAO is named after the former king of which country?
Q3- The controversial airliner 737 MAX is manufactured by which company?
Q4- which country is this monument located?
Q5- Which of these is a villain in a movie starring this character?
Answer- Doctor Octopus
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9 January 2021 – Win Fujifilm Instant Camera
Q1- Not being able to decide on a “Word of the year,” which publication instead released a “Words of an Unprecedented Year” report in 2020?
Answer- Oxford Dictionary
Q2- Which of these is India’s first Earth-imaging satellite startup that will soon put a constellation of 30 micro-satellites in orbit?
Q3- December 2020, who acquired Boston Dynamics – a company known for their series of dynamic highly-mobile robots?
Q4- Known as the East Side Gallery, where is this couple taking their pictures?
Answer- Berlin Wall
Q5- Name this currency which was invented in 2008.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8 January 2021 – Win Rs.15000
Q1- Which country operated the Hayabusa2 mission that recently returned to Earth with samples from Ryugu asteroid?
Q2- Which institute of repute is located in a historical building called “Bapu Bhavan” in Pune?
Answer- National Institute of Naturopathy
Q3- What kind of competition is ‘Vendee Globe’ that happens every 4 years and lasts for about 75 days?
Answer-: Yacht race
Q4- Which country is this airline from?
Q5- Also known as ‘Bibendum’, identify this popular mascot for a multi-national company.
Answer- Michelin Man
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 January 2021 – Win Havells Air Oven
Q1- In which place is Arecibo Telescope – the world’s second-largest single-dish radio telescope that recently collapsed – located?
Answer:- Puerto Rico
Q2- George Smiley appears in many of the spy stories of which British author who recently passed away?
Answer:- John le Carré
Q3- Who was named the WTA Player of the Year in 2020?
Answer:-: Sofia Kenin
Q4- What is the name of this protagonist of a famous Japanese Anime?
Q5- Name this statue built as an ode to an Indian Freedom Fighter, which was unveiled in 2018
Answer:- Statue of Unity
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1- Aadi Mahotsav is an annual national festival celebrating what in India?
Answer:- Tribes of India
Q2- Operation Gideon was a failed attempt made by military company Silvercorp USA to remove the President of which of these countries?
Q3- Regarded as the longest-running disease awareness initiative of its kind, what day is celebrated every year on December 1?
Answer:-: World AIDS Day
Q4- Who is the ‘Jump man’ in these famous shoes?
Answer:- Michael Jordan
Q5- Name this plant-based dye associated with positive spirits and good luck in Indian culture.Henna
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 January 2021 – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1- Which of these films is the official entry from India in the Academy Awards 2021 for the category of “Best Live Action Short Film”?
Q2- What is the capital of Denmark?
Q3- Who topped the Forbes’ powerful women list for the 10th consecutive year?
Answer:-: Angela Merkel
Q4- Though its logo is a galloping horse, this car brand’s logo was inspired by an emblem on which of these?
Answer:- Fighter plane
Q5- Built with a technique known as Ashlar where stones are fitted without mortar, what is this ancient site called?
Answer:- Machu Picchu
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4 January 2021 – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1- Jallikattu, India’s official entry in the International Feature Film category at the 93rd Academy Awards, is made in which language
Q2- Hassyan Clean Coal Power Plant, the first coal-based power plant of the Arab Gulf region, is located in which city?
Q3- What oganisation’s name would complete the title of this book: “Going Public: My time at ____” written by UK Sinha?
Q4- ParisiAnswer: often refer to this monument as “Laa Dame de Fer”, which meAnswer: what?
Answer:- The iron lady
Q5- These graffitis are dedicated to which famous painter?
Answer:- Salvador Dali
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2 January 2021 – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1- In the first week of December 2020, the International Sand Art Festival was held at the Chandrabhaga beach located in which Indian state?
Q2- The Sea Guardians, the maritime variant of the Predator MQ-9s are actually what that were recently inducted into the Indian Navy?
Q3- Replacing Imran Khwaja, George Barclay, a New Zealand based lawyer, has recently been elected to what coveted administrative post?
Ans-: Chairman of the ICC
Q4- What scale was invented in a laboratory that focused specifically on making this beverage tastier?
Ans- pH scale
Q5- Identify the country from this ‘national’ sport.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1 January 2021 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1- As per the International Air Transport Association, which city is at present the most connected city in the world?
Q2- Astad Deboo, who recently passed away and was well known for his collaboration with Pink Floyd, was an exponent in which art form?
Q3- Which former world heavyweight champion recently returned to the boxing ring after 15 years to fight Roy Jones Jr. in an exhibition match?
Ans-: Mike Tyson
Q4- The name of this beverage comes from the Arab word ‘qahwa’ meaning ‘that which prevents ______’?
Q5- This popular toy brand’s name is an abbreviation of two words meaning ‘play well’ in which language?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 29 December 2020 – Win Tommy hilfiger Mens Watch
Q1- In December 2020, Margaret Keenan, a British grandmother of four, became the first person in the world to receive what?
Answer:- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine
Q2- Breaking, that was introduced in the Olympics for 2024, is the official name for which competitive ‘sport’?
Q3- Frank Carney, who recently passed away, started which popular fast food chain in 1958?
Answer:-: Pizza Hut
Q4- In this Oscar-winning Disney movie, this robot falls in love with which other robot?
Q5- Found in Frankfurt, Germany, this installation is dedicated to what currency?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 December 2020 – Win Rs.5000
Q1- Who topped the ‘Kotak Wealth Hurun – Leading Wealthy Women’ list in 2020?
Answer- Roshni Nadar
Q2- As of December 2020, The Monetary Policy Committee of RBI kept what at 4 per cent?
Answer- Repo rate
Q3- Which of these cricketers made his debut in the 1st pink ball Test between India and Australia?
Answer-: Cameron Green
Q4- This statue is located in which country, whose national airlines is named after a mythical bird?
Q5- This the interior of a car made by which company?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 27 December 2020 – Win HP Omen Gaming Laptop
Q1- Which 15-year-old Indian-American was named TIME magazine’s first-ever ‘Kid of the Year’?
Answer:- Gitanjali Rao
Q2- National Education Day is celebrated in honour of which famous Indian, who served as the first Minister of Education of independent India?
Answer:- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
Q3- Sir William Arthur Lewis who was recently featured on a Google Doodle won the Nobel Prize in which field?
Q4- He is the first pope in nearly 1300 years to have what distinction?
Answer:- He didn’t come from Europe
Q5- Name this slow-moving animal with extremely slow metabolism.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25 December 2020 – Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1- Sons of the Soil’ is a recent Amazon Prime documentary based on a sports team from which city?
Answer – Jaipur
Q2- Virat Kohli recently became the fastest player to reach the 12,000 run mark in ODI, breaking which cricketer’s 17-year record?
Answer – Sachin Tendulkar
Q3- Which business software company is buying business communication platform ‘Slack’ for $27.7 billion?
Q4- According to this person, he could “move the world” if he had a what and “a fulcrum”?
Answer- Lever long enough
Q5- Name this animal that can only be cuddled by zoo visitors in Australia for 30 minutes day?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 24 December 2020 – Win Panasonic Trimmer
Q1- Which city hosts the India International Cherry Blossom Festival every year?
Answer – Shillong
Q2- Scientists studying data from the Curiosity rover have found evidence for an ancient ice-covered lake in Gale Crater on which planet?
Answer – Mars
Q3- Xavier Bettel is the current Prime Minister of which landlocked European country?
Answer -: Luxembourg
Q4- These devices encourage users to set the common fitness goal of 10,000 what per day?
Answer – Steps
Q5- This car brand is headquartered in which country?
Answer – Italy
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23 December 2020 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1- ATAL Academy is an online faculty development program launched by whom?
Q2- The controversial Pangda village is a new village built by China near the border of which country?
Answer – Bhutan
Q3- Which company chose Niagara Falls, a Chinese wind farm and a solar site in Germany to unveil its first all-electric sports car?
Answer -: Porsche
Q4- In the late 1800s, dogcatcher Karl Dobermann created this breed specifically to protect him while he worked what other job?
Answer – Tax collector
Q5- This is a phone launched by which company?
Answer – Samsung
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 December 2020 – Win Fossil Women Watch
Q1- This year’s G20 summit was hosted by Saudi Arabia. Which country will be the host in 2021?
Q2- Pilibhit Tiger Reserve, that recently won a global award for doubling tiger population, is located in which state?
Ans- Uttar Pradesh
Q3- Who has recently been awarded the US Global Leadership Coalition’s Lifetime Achievement Award for his work on the HIV/AIDS crisis?
Ans-: Dr Anthony Fauci
Q4- What delicacy are these?
Q5- The mascot of which iconic board game can be seen here?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21st December 2020 – Win Rs.10000
Q1- Which pharmaceutical company, in the news right now, was founded in 1996 by Dr. Krishna Ella in Hyderabad?
Answer- Bharat Biotech
Q2- Which country is going to be the host of the next edition of the Women’s T20 World Cup that was postponed till February 2023?
Answer- South Africa
Q3- In November 2020 Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed which of these universities on its centennial celebrations?
Answer-: Lucknow University
Q4- This vegetable was introduced to India by whom?
Answer- The Portuguese
Q5- Identify the event.
Answer- Tour de France
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19th December 2020 – Win Huami Amazfit Smart Watch
Q1. Carlos Acutis,who died of leukaemia in 2006 aged 15 and has been dubbed by some as the patron saint of the internet, is from which country?
Q2. National Health Mission of India has recently launched ‘Electronic Intelligence Network (EVIN.. Fill in the blank. –
Answer : Vaccine
Q3. Who recently became the first football player to score in 16 consecutive Champions League seasons?
Answer : Lionel Messi
Q4. 23 Yards’ is a new brand of personal care products launched by which former Indian cricketer?
Answer : Ravi Shastri
Q5. The BBC short story award for 2020, won by Sarah Hall who became the first to ever win the award twice, is supported by which University?
Answer : Cambridge University
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17th December 2020 – Win Sony Home Theater
Q1: Patrick Quinn, who passed away in November 2020, started what social media campaign that became a worldwide sensation in 2014?
Answer: Ice Bucket Challenge
Q2: With which website has Shah Rukh Khan collaborated to give two lucky people a free stay at his Delhi home?
Q3: In which country did Priyanca Radhakrishnan recently become the country’s first-ever cabinet minister of Indian origin?
Answer: New Zealand
Q4: Named after a former basketball star, what is the name of this bird?
Answer : Larry
Q5: Which of these is a grip in this sport?
Answer : Pen Hold
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th December 2020 – Win Rs.25000
Q1. Cunard Line’s Queen Elizabeth 2 is a retired British ocean liner that was recently converted into what?
Answer – A hotel
Q2. Which batsman scored centuries in each of the first 2 ODI matches between India and Australia in November 2020?
Answer – Steve Smith
Q3. Which company’s executives recently travelled in its hyperloop pod for the first time ever, reaching speeds of 160 km/h in 6.25 seconds?
Answer – Virgin Hyperloop
Q4. These are action figures of characters from which famous series?
Answer – Star Trek
Q5. What is the first name of the entrepreneur who has been featured in this street art?
Answer – Mark
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15th December 2020 – Win Skybags Luggage Set
Q1.Which Indian bank merged with Singapore’s DBS Bank in November 2020?
Answer – Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Q2.Against which team did Diego Maradona score the (in)famous ‘Hand of God’ goal in the 1986 World Cup?
Answer – England
Q3.Spotify, Mojang, King and Klarna – are all well known startups from which country?
Answer – Sweden
Q4.Which of these artists ’Campbell’s Soup Cans’ caused a sensation in the art world?
Answer – Andy Warhol
Q5.Name this animal.
Answer – Armadillo
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15th December 2020 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1. The province of Kalimantan is going to be the new capital of which country?
Answer – Indonesia
Q2. Which most-followed female on Instagram recently released her latest album ‘Positions’?
Answer – Ariana Grande
Q3. Tarun Gogoi, who recently passed away, served as the Chief Minister of which Indian state from 2001 to 2016?
Answer – Assam
Q4. Known for its canals, this is the capital city of which country?
Answer – Netherlands
Q5. Which world champion in this sport, also briefly led the official fantasy football league of the Premier League last year?
Answer – Magnus carlsen
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 13th December 2020 – Win Oppo A53
1.Name the debut novel by Scottish-American writer Douglas Stuart, which won the 2020 Booker Prize.?
Answer: Shuggie Bain
2.The interview of which famous personality in 1995 is being currently investigated by BBC if it was unduly coerced?
Answer: Princess Diana
3.As per a novel by Nancy Springer, Enola is the youngest sibling in which famous family?
4.Which team won the World Cup in this sport in 2019?
5.Which of these actors has NOT played the role of this character in movies?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th December 2020 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: What TV series follows the life of a chess prodigy, Beth Harmon during her quest to be the world’s greatest chess player?
Answer 1: Queen’s Gambit
Q2: Which country recently announced that they will stop selling new diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2030?
Answer 2: UK
Q3: Which of these is the debut novel by Avni Doshi, that was in the 2020 Booker Prize shortlist?
Answer 3: Burnt Sugar
Q4: Which of these is a tournament in this sport?
Answer 4: Thomas Cup
Q5: Which of these is NOT a movie featuring this character?
Answer 5: Batman Conclusion
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th December 2020 – Win Handpainted Dinnerware
Q1- The new movie based on the book ‘Black Beauty’ features which of these Oscar winning actresses as the voice of Beauty?
Ans- Kate Winslet
Q2- FutureSkills is a digital learning platform launched by which Indian organisation?
Q3- Who became the fourth player after Jimmy Connors, Roger Federer and Ivan Lendl to win 1000 ATP Tour matches?
Ans- Rafael Nadal
Q4- Name this animal
Q5- In which country is this famous pagoda located?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9th December 2020 – Win ₹25000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: Which recently celebrated festival is also known as Surya Shasthi?
Answer 1: Chhath
Q2: The RuPay card was recently launched in which neighbouring country?
Answer 2: Bhutan
Q3:The Last Dance’ is an award winning 2020 sports documentary about which sports team?
Answer 3: Chicago Bulls
Q4: This is a character from which famous series?
Answer 4: Star Wars
Q5: This picture must have been taken in which continent?
Answer 5: Africa
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7th December 2020 – Win ₹15000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. The movie ‘Ginny weds Sunny’ stars Yami Gautam opposite which actor also known for his performance in Mirzapur Season 1?
Answer : Vikrant Massey
2. Longewala post, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi spent time with soldiers during Diwali, is in which Indian state?
Answer : Rajasthan
3. Masatoshi Koshiba, who passed away recently, won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2002 for studies of which ghostly cosmic particles?
Answer : Neutrinos
4. This type of game was originally invented to teach what subject to British children?
Answer : Geography
5. Under what category is this book usually categorised?
Answer : Self Help
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5th December 2020 – Win ₹20000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1. The Atmospheric Remote-sensing Infrared Exoplanet Large-survey or ARIEL, is a space telescope that is being built by which space agency?
Q2. The late Soumitra Chatterjee, is best known for his collaborations with which famous director, with whom he worked in fourteen films?
Answer: Satyajit Ray
Q3. Who was the first person to score a goal in the 2020-21 season of the ISL?
Answer: Roy Krishna
Q4. This is a view from the City Palace in which city, also known as the ‘White City’?
Q5. In which month in 2020 was this festival observed?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4th December 2020 – Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1. Which of their brands has replaced Nike as the Indian Cricket Team’s official apparel sponsor?
Answer : Mobile Premier League
Q2. 7-year-old Abhijita Gupta has been recognized as the world’s youngest what by the International Book of Records?
Answer : Author
Q3. Mridula Sinha, who recently passed away, was the first woman Governor of which Indian state?
Answer : Goa
Q4. Identify the bird.
Answer : Turkey
Q5. What is the name of the intricate makeup used in this dance form?
Answer : Chutti
Amazon Quiz 3 December 2020 Answers – Win Faburaa Grand Hammock Swing For Kids
1) The Wildlife Institute of India, along with the Gujarat Forest Department is going to relocate which animal in different parts of India?
Ans : Asiatic Lion
2) The head of state of which country was the host of the 2020 BRICS summit, conducted virtually?
Ans : Russia
3) What are PARAM Siddhi and Mihir from India, that feature in a Global list of top 500 of their kind?
Ans : Supercomputers
4) This food item is popularly called what?
Ans : French Fries
5) This phenomenon is seen in the Southern Hemisphere. What is it called?
Ans : Aurora Australis
Amazon Quiz 2 December 2020 Answers – Win Rs.25000
1) A Promised Land’ is a recent memoir released by which famous personality?
Answer: Barack Obama
2) India’s longest single-lane motorable suspension bridge was recently opened in which state?
Answer : Uttarakhand
3) Tigray Region, which is in the news due to an ongoing armed conflict, is the northernmost region of which African country?
Answer : Ethiopia
4) This is the model of a vehicle that landed where?
Answer : On the Moon
5) Identify the musical instrument from this picture.
Answer : Piano
Amazon Quiz 1 December 2020 Answers – Win Mealthy Pressure Cooker
1. Power Surge’ and ‘X-Factor player’ are two of the innovations brought for the upcoming season by which T20 league?
Answer : Big Bash League
2. Which country successfully launched the world’s first 6G experimental satellite in November 2020?
Answer : China
3. Esther Duflo is only the second woman to win the Nobel Prize in which category?
Answer : Economics
4. The man on screen made a cameo in which of these movies?
Answer : Home Alone 2
5. This picture is taken in the streets of which country
Answer : Sweden
Amazon Quiz 30 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.15000 Today
1. India’s first roll-on roll-off passenger ferry (Ro Pax. service was launched between Hazira and Ghogha in which state?
Answer 1 : Gujarat
2. Whose record of becoming the year end World No. 1 for six years, did Novak Djokovic equal in 2020?
Answer 2 : Pete Sampras
3. King Rama X is the reigning monarch of which country?
Answer 3 : Thailand
4. Which of these royal titles features in a popular item sold by this company in India?
Answer 4 : Maharaja
5. Which company gets its name from this great scientist?
Answer 5 : Tesla
Amazon Quiz 29 November 2020 Answers – Win iPhone 12
1. As of November 2020, ‘One Rank One Pension’ scheme in India benefits which of the following groups of people?
Answer : Armed Forces VeterAnswer
2. Which popular app recently launched UPI payment services in India in November 2020?
Answer : WhatsApp
3. Known in Turkey as Ege Deniz, this arm of the Mediterranean Sea is in the news for a natural disaster. Which sea is this?
Answer : Aegean Sea
4. Which of these games is most likely to be played using the objects shown in the picture?
Answer : Poker
5. Which of these actors is known for voicing this character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer : Vin Diesel
Amazon Quiz 28 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
1. Which organisation recently launched new platforms to facilitate cybercrime-related communication among law enforcement agencies?
2. OWNDAYS, a Japanese brand who has recently forayed into India with a series of retail stores, sells which of the following?
3. Which country’s parliament appoints the committee that selects the winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace?
4. What is the total number of dots that are there on both the dice?
5. This delicacy is eaten so quickly that in local language its name answer “flash of lightning”. Name it.
Amazon Quiz 27 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Cash
1. Prince Khalifa bin Salman al-Khalifa, the world’s longest-serving prime minister, recently passed away. He was the PM of which country?
2. What name is given to the COVID-19 vaccine being developed by the National Research Centre for Epidemiology and Microbiology in Moscow?
Answer: Sputnik V
3. The 2020 film Ammonite is loosely inspired by the life of which British palaeontologist, played by Kate Winslet?
Answer: Mary Anning
4. In which city is this landmark with an alliterative name located?
Answer: New York
5. In some places, this food item is known by a name associated with which of these German cities?
Amazon Quiz 26 November 2020 Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
1. Which airlines recently launched India’s first-ever seaplane services?
Answer : Spicejet
2. Which of these teams recently beat Germany 6-0 in a UEFA Nations League match?
Answer : Spain
3. President Martin Vizcarra was recently impeached by Congress in which South American nation?
Answer : Peru
4. This is the entry to which famous monument?
Answer : Taj Mahal
5. Which of these is an apt term to describe what is shown in the visual?
Answer : Hobbit Hole
Amazon Quiz 25 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1. Char-chaperons are shifting riverine islands of the Brahmaputra located in which Indian state?
Answer : Assam
Q2. In 2020, who became the first bowler to pick up a wicket off the first ball in an IPL final?
Answer : Trent Boult
Q3. Alu, Bittu and Sattu are characters in which recent Rajkummar Rao movie?
Answer : Ludo
Q4. These objects are used to do what kind of activity?
Answer : Surfing
Q5. In which city also known as the ‘Blue City’ is this picture taken?
Answer : Jodhpur
Amazon Quiz 24 November 2020 Answers – Win xBox S Series
Q1. Who has been named as the new Ambassador for World Wide Fund (WWF. India’s Environment Education Programme?
Answer : Viswanathan Anand
Q2. As per Global Finance magazine, KfW Bank is considered to be the “World’s Safest Bank”. In which country is KfW Bank headquartered?
Answer : Germany
Q3. Starlink is a satellite constellation being constructed by which company to beam satellite Internet access across the world?
Answer : SpaceX
Q4. These ladies are on a tour of which country?
Answer : Egypt
Q5. Considered “the most influential environmental photograph ever taken”, on which mission was this photograph taken?
Answer : Apollo 8
Amazon Quiz 23 November 2020 Answers – Win 10,000
Q 1 – The 2020 Women’s T20 Challenge played in Sharjah was branded as the ____ Women’s T20 Challenge. Fill in the blanks
Answer 1 – Jio
Q 2 – Who is the Chairperson of the GST Council in India?
Answer 2 – Union Finance Minister
Q 3 – One of the songs from the movie Laxmii starring Akshay Kumar is named after which famous building?
Answer 3 – Burj Khalifa
Q 4 – To visit this place, which country do you have to travel to?
Answer 4 – Peru
Q 5 – These guards protect what
Answer 5 – Vatican City
Amazon Quiz 22 November 2020 Answers – Win iPhone 12
1) Sean Connery, who recently passed away, appeared as James Bond for the first time in which film?
Amazon Quiz 21 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1. How do we better know the No. 222 Squadron based out of Thanjavur of the Indian Air Force, the first squadron equipped with the BrahMos?
Answer : Tigersharks
Q2. Mesut Yilmaz, who recently passed away, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
Answer : Turkey
Q3. Which fintech giant recently announced that it would let users “buy, hold, and sell cryptocurrency”?
Answer : PayPal
Q4. This iconic monument , gives its name to a movie starring which of these actors of the 50s and 60s, in the lead role?
Answer : Pradeep Kumar
Q5. This is a picture of which legendary ship?
Answer : RMS Titanic
Amazon Quiz 20 November 2020 Answers – Win mCaffeine Skin Care Kit
1. What asteroid named for the Greek goddess of the soul do astronomers believe may contain over $10,000 quadrillion worth of metals?
Answer : 16 Psyche
2. The Sardar Patel Zoological Park is one of the latest tourist attractions in which state?
Answer : Gujarat
3. In ESG funds, if E stands for Environment, S stands for Social, what does G stand for?
Answer : Governance
4. A franchise from Mumbai city recently won its ______ Indian Premier League title. Fill in the blanks
Answer : 5th
5. This fort is located in which Indian city, also known for landmarks such as the Jai Vilas Palace?
Answer : Gwalior
Amazon Quiz 19 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Cash
1) The upcoming Batman movie starring Robert Pattinson stars Colin Farrell as which iconic Batman villain?
Ans : The Penguin
2) The Maharashtra state government has released INR 57 crores recently for ASHA workers. What does ASHA stand for?
Ans : Accredited Social Health Activists
3) In a match against Inter Milan in November 2020, which Real Madrid stalwart scored his 100th goal for the club?
Ans : Sergio Ramos
4) This smartphone is manufactured by a company from which country?
Ans : China
5) This is a picture of a monument from which city?
Ans : Aurangabad
Amazon Quiz 18 November 2020 Answers – Win Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Cord Free Vacuum
1) Who recently became the first batsman to score 1,000 T20 sixes?
Ans : Chris Gayle
2) Von Wellx group, who recently started it’s footwear production in India, is from which country?
Ans : Germany
3) In the movie Chhalaang, Rajkummar Rao plays a teacher in charge of which subject?
Ans : Physical Education/Training
4) This is a phone brand marketed by which company?
Ans : Samsung
5) This is the skyline of which city in North America, home to a team which won the NBA title in 2019?
Ans : Toronto
Amazon Quiz 16 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.5000 Pay Cash
1. The NISAR satellite mission is a joint project between India and which another country?
2. Which airline recently broke its own record for the world’s longest nonstop flight?
Answer : Singapore Airlines
3. Two actresses who played sisters in which movie, would both be seen in the upcoming movie ‘Ludo’?
4. Who among the following is a two-time gold medalist in this sport at the Olympics?
Answer: Yelena Isinbayeva
5. In which country would you find these famous caves?
Amazon Quiz 11 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.25000 Pay Cash
Q 1 – Who became the first batsman to cross 500 runs in the 2020 IPL?
Answer 1 – KL Rahul
Q 2 – Which technology giant helped set up the NITI Aayog Frontier Technologies Cloud Innovation Center?
Answer 2 – Amazon
Q 3 – Which of these upcoming movies is a remake of the Telugu film Bhaagamathie?
Answer 3 – Durgavati
Q 4 – This is a fishing cat. It is the state animal of which Indian state?
Answer 4 – West Bangal
Q 5 – What is the chef’s hat called?
Answer 5 – Toque
Amazon Quiz 9 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.10,000 Pay Cash
Q1. The Ministry of External Affairs has launched a lecture series named after whom as an introduction to India for foreign diplomats?
Answer – Sushma Swaraj
Q2. Succeeding Mustapha Adib, Saad El-Din Hariri has been appointed for the second time as the Prime Minister of which country?
Answer – Lebanon
Q3. BepiColombo is an international space mission to which planet?
Answer – Mercury
Q4. What is the stick used in this sport called?
Answer – crosse
Q5. In 2014, what technology company named a version of their operating system after the National Park featured in this picture?
Answer – Apple
Amazon Quiz 8 November 2020 Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M31s
Q1. Along with France, which nation got re-elected as a co-president at the International Solar Alliance in October 2020?
Answer – India
Q2. Which smartphone manufacturer has been selected by NASA to build the first ever cellular network on the moon?
Answer – Nokia
Q3. Aishwarya Sridhar,the first Indian woman to win the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Award, got it for a picture featuring which insect?
Answer – Firefly
Q4. Which football club would you witness practising in this stadium?
Answer – FC Barcelona
Q5. What is the official name of the colour of this bridge?
Answer – International orange
Amazon Quiz 6 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20,000
1. Which of these cricketers who has played only a solitary first class game so far, was picked for the Indian T20I squad to tour Australia?
Answer – Varun Chakravarthy
2. Crucible is the first major original title published by the gaming division of which of these companies?
Answer – Amazon
3. Ohud Almalki, who now holds the world record for the largest coffee painting, is an artist from which country?
Answer – Saudi Arabia
4. This monument is found on which denomination of the Indian Currency?
Answer – 500
5. Unknowingly, Vincent Van Gogh painted which planet in this painting?
Answer – Venus
Amazon Quiz 5 November 2020 Answers – Win Saregama Carvaan
1. Which airline has started serving meals onboard an Airbus A380 as a marketing drive, while the aircraft is parked at the Changi airport?
Answer: Singapore Airlines
2. The word vaccination originates from the Latin word Vacca, and reflects the origin of the process. What does the word mean?
3. Of which country was Nursultan Nazarbayev the President from 1990 till 2019 till his resignation?
4. Which arch-monument is found just opposite this historic luxury hotel?
Answer: Gateway of India
5. Which virtual assistant would greet you if you were to use this device?
Amazon Quiz 5 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.15000
1) Carlos Acutis,who died of leukaemia in 2006 aged 15 and has been dubbed by some as the patron saint of the internet , is from which country?
Ans : Italy
2) National Health Mission of India has recently launched ’Electronic _________ Intelligence Network (eVIN). Fill in the blank.
Ans : Vaccine
3) Who recently became the first football player to score in 16 consecutive Champions League seasons?
Ans : Lionel Messi
4) This animal symbolizes which well-known constellation?
Ans : Ursa Major
5) On which material did Leonardo Da Vinci paint this masterpiece?
Ans : Wood
Amazon Quiz 3 November 2020 Answers – Win AO Smith RO Purifier
Q1. Which of these cities has NOT hosted any matches during IPL 2020?
Q2. Which sportscar car brand has recently launched a one-off model named Omologata?
Q3. Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is an ongoing dispute between which two countries over disputed territory in the Caucasus Mountains?
Answer : Armenia and Azerbaijan
Q4. Where does the brand that manufactures such pieces hail from?
Q5. Which ruler is responsible for the “golden beautification” of this temple?
Answer: Maharaja Ranjit Singh
Amazon Quiz 2 November 2020 Answers – Win Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1. Who recently became the first batsman to hit centuries in back to back IPL matches?
Answer : Shikhar Dhawan
Q2. Which of these actors is one of the producers of the movie Chhalaang starring Rajkummar Rao?
Answer : Ajay Devgn
Q3. Which former model’s bronze statue was recently unveiled in her hometown of Sevniça in Slovenia?
Answer : Melania Trump
Q4. What mandatory cloth is used in the making of this flag?
Answer : Khadi
Q5. Which car manufacturer acquired this brand of cars in 1998?
Answer : Volkswagen
Amazon Quiz 1 November 2020 Answers – Win Fujifilm Camera
1. The currently under construction 14.15 km long Zojila Tunnel will connect which two places?
Answer : Srinagar to Leh
2. Who recently claimed the record for reaching 1 million followers on Instagram, in the fastest time?
Answer : David Attenborough
3. QSD, also known as the Quad is an informal strategic forum between the United States, Australia, India and which other country?
Answer : Japan
4. Before they started to produce cars, what type of vehicle did this brand manufacture?
Answer : Tractor
5. Which Greek goddess is this temple dedicated to?
Answer : Athena
Amazon Quiz 28 October 2020 Answers – Win 50000
1) In October 2020, a rare first edition of which children’s book has sold for £75,000 at an auction?
Ans : Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
2) Padma Shri Recipient Shobha Naidu, who recently passed away, was known for which dance form?
Ans : Kuchipudi
3) According to the World Bank’s International Debt Statistics 2021, which country became the largest creditor?
Ans : China
4) This player scored his one and only IPL century against which team?
Ans : Kochi Tuskers Kerala
5) Which North American country’s national animal is this?
Ans : Canada
Amazon Quiz 26 October 2020 Answers – Win 10gm Gold bar
1. PM Modi released a ₹100 coin to commemorate the 100th birth anniversary of Vijaya Scindia, who is also known as the Rajmata of which city?
Answer 1 – Gwalior
2. The 2020 Nobel Prize for Economics was awarded to Paul R. Milgrom and Robert B. Wilson for their contributions in improving which theory?
Answer 2 – Auction Theory
3. World Student’s Day is observed every year on 15th October to commemorate the birth anniversary of which Indian president?
Answer 3 – APJ Abdul Kalam
4. For which team does this player play for in the IPL 2020?
Answer 4 – Rajasthan Royals
5. This statue was a gift to the United States from the people of which country?
Answer 5 – France
Amazon Quiz 25 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.50,000
Q1. Which company renamed their package of business tools from ‘Suite’ to ‘Workspace’?
Answer – Google
Q2. Which veteran politician entered the Lok Sabha in 1977 from Hajipur constituency, and has held the Mines and Railways ministry as well?
Answer – Ram Vilas Paswan
Q3. Complete the title of this book by Anand Neelakantan – ‘The Very, Extremely, Most Naughty _______ Tales’.
Answer – Asura
Q4. What is the capital city of the country this structure is situated in?
Answer – Riyadh
Q5. Which country has the most Olympic Gold Medals in this sport?
Answer – USA
Amazon Quiz 24 October 2020 Answers – Win Dyson Air Purifier
1.Housing For All — A Better Urban Future’ is the 2020 theme for which day celebrated every year by the UN on October 5?
2.23 Yards’ is a new brand of personal care products launched by which former Indian cricketer?
Answer: Ravi Shastri
3.Sanjay ManjrekarThe BBC short story award for 2020, won by Sarah Hall who became the first to ever win the award twice, is supported by which University?
Answer: Cambridge University
4.Which country released official stamps honouring this character?
5.Who was the first Indian woman to win a silver medal in this sport in the Olympics?
Answer – P.V Sindhu
Amazon Quiz 23 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Cash
1. Pratyush, Mihir and the upcoming PARAM Siddhi are examples of what found in India?
Answer – Supercomputers
2. Louise Glück, an American Poet, received the Nobel Prize in which category?
Answer – Literature
3. India celebrates October 5 every year as the ‘Ganga River ________ Day’. Fill in the blank with the name of an animal.
Answer – Dolphin
4. In which state is the structure, found on the back of this note, located?
Answer – Madhya Pradesh
5. Who was the first Supreme Leader of the country this flag belongs to?
Answer – Kim-il-Sung
Amazon Quiz 21 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash
Q1. In October 2020, The Indo-American Chamber of Commerce awarded which Indian Businessman the Lifetime Achievement Award?
Answer : Ratan Tata
Q2. As a part of UN’s International Day of Girl Child, 16 year old Aava Murto became the Prime Minister of which country for one day?
Answer : Finland
Q3. On the occasion of Second World Cotton Day, which premium brand of Indian cotton was launched by Smriti Irani?
Answer : Kasturi Cotton
Q4. What is the currency of the country this structure is located in?
Answer : Egyptian Pound
Q5. Identify this American President who is the only American President ever to have a patent to his name.
Answer : Abraham Lincoln
Amazon Quiz 20 October 2020 Answers – Win Echo Device
1. The 2020 Nobel Prize for Chemistry was jointly awarded to Chemistry experts of USA and which other country?
Answer – France
Q2.Justice KK Usha, who recently passed away, was the first woman chief justice of which state?
Answer – Kerala
Q3.Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah has been sworn in as the New Emir of which country?
Answer – Kuwait
Q4.The emperor who commissioned this monument to be built was the successor of which Mughal Emperor?
Answer – Jahangir
Q5.A large part of the money generated by such apple products go to fund programmes to fight which disease?
Answer – HIV/AIDS
Amazon Quiz 19 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.20000
1. 2020 Nobel Prize for Physics winner, Roger Penrose is the Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at which university?
Answer : University of Oxford
2.Activists from Iran, Nicaragua, USA and which country received the 2020 Right Livelihood Award also known as the Alternative Nobel Prize?
Answer : Belarus
3.Syeda Anwara Taimur, who recently passed away, was which state’s first and only woman Cheif Minister ever?
Answer : Assam
4.How many times has the man on this currency note been nominated for the Nobel Prize?
Answer : 5
5.Identify the CEO of the company that produces this electric car.
Answer : Elon Musk
Amazon Quiz 18 October 2020 Answers – Win Bose Soundbar
Q1. As a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi, the day 2nd October is known as the International Day of ________. Fill in the blanks
Answer – Non-Violence
Q2. H.J Alter, C.M Rice, M. Houghton was declared the winners of the 2020 Nobel Prize for Physiology/Medicine for discovering which virus?
Answer – Hepatitis C
Q3. Isher Judge Ahluwalia, a Padma Bhushan recipient who recently passed away, was known for her expertise in which subject?
Answer – Economics
Q4. Formerly named Place de l’Étoile, this monument resides in which city?
Answer – Paris
Q5. Who is the CEO of the company that manufactures this product?
Answer – Satya Nadella
Amazon Quiz 15 October 2020 Answers – Win Rs.15,000
Q1. This famous palace would be found in which city in India?
Q2. Name this animal, also the state animal of Sikkim
Answer: Red Panda
Q3. This ‘Golden’ fort is found in which city in India?
Q4. In which city, Europe’s second oldest capital city, is this picture taken?
Answer : Lisbon
Q5. Name this bird which also shares its name with a publishing house.
Amazon Quiz 14 October 2020 Answers – Win Dyson Airwrap
Q1. Which country is credited with inventing this food item?
Q2. Name this domed building which is the largest church in the world.
Answer: St. Peter’s Basilica
Q3. In which city is this tall building located?
Answer : Dubai
Q4. In which movie series would you find this character?
Answer: Star Wars
Q5. In which of these sports, would this type of glove usually be used?
Answer : Baseball
Amazon Quiz 13 October 2020 Answers – Win One Plus 8 Pro
Q1. After a gap of 16 years, mineral exploration has started at which iconic mining region?
Answer – Kolar Gold Fields
Q2. Which international city is building a pilot electric road that will power specially equipped buses as they drive?
Answer – Tel Aviv
Q3.The Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar award recognises outstanding work by Indians in which field?
Answer – Science & Technology
Q4. Air India One, a VVIP aircraft meant to fly the Prime Minister and President of India, is manufactured by which company?
Answer – Boeing
Q5.The logo of which of these organisations has recently been changed for the first time since its inception in 1982?
Answer – Sports Authority of India
Amazon Quiz 11 October 2020 Answers – Win Philips Sound Bar
Q1. Name India’s first multi-wavelength astronomical observatory, that recently completed five years of imaging celestial objects in space.
Q2. In September 2020, which former Indian bowler was appointed the chairperson of BCCI women’s selection committee?
Answer: Neetu David
Q3. Which Bollywood actor was recently awarded with SDG Special Humanitarian Action Award by the United Nations?
Answer: Sonu Sood
Q4. Which Indian footballer is the winner of the 2019-20 AIFF Men’s Footballer of the Year Award?
Answer: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
Q5. Japan Airlines recently said that it would retire which phrase from their in-flight announcements made in English?
Answer: Ladies and gentlemen
Amazon Quiz 10 October 2020 Answers – Win Philips Sound Bar
Q1. Russian research and development enterprise ‘Zvezda’ has started the manufacturing of what for ISRO’s Gaganyaan Mission?
Answer – Space Suit
Q2. The 13th edition of Aero India-21, Asia’s largest exposition of such a kind, will be held in which Indian city?
Answer – Bengaluru
Q3. Which social-media platform has launched a dedicated search prompt to prevent suicide, named #ThereIsHelp?
Answer – Twitter
Q4. Etosha National Park, recently featured in NASA observatory photographs, is located in which country?
Answer – Namibia
Q5. Which bank has launched ‘iStartup 2.0’ a comprehensive programme for start-ups?
Answer – ICICI Bank
Amazon Quiz 9 October 2020 Answers – Win Philips Sound Bar
Q1. Delhi’s IGI airport will now have India’s first and exclusive terminal for what?
Answer: Private Jets
Q2. According to the India Happiness Report 2020, which is the happiest state in India?
Q3. Which African country recently held a state funeral in honour of Moussa Traore, its former president?
Q4. Which of these is the official premium lifestyle brand of soccer legend Lionel Messi?
Answer: The Messi Store
Q5. A total of 12 faculty members of AICTE-approved institutes received the first-ever ________ Best Teacher Awards 2020. Fill in the blank.
Answer : Visvesvaraya
Amazon Quiz 8 October 2020 Answers – Win Amazon Pay Cash of Rs.20,000
1.Which organisation has recently pledged to build BARDA – an agency for biomedical advanced research and development?
Answer: European Union
2.Which business group recently won the contract to build our new Indian Parliament?
3.Who was the Man of the Match in the very first encounter of the 2020 IPL?
Answer: Ambati Rayudu
4.Which brand recently launched GIGAnet, a strong and fast 4G network?
5.Which country has become the first to issue a sovereign bond linked to the sustainable development goals set by the United Nations?
Other Live Quizzes
- Amazon Toshiba Quiz Answers: Win a Free LED TV
- Amazon Nokia Quiz Answers: Win Rs.20000
- Amazon The September Quiz Answers: Win 25,000
- Amazon Cashload Quiz Answers: Win Rs.10000
- Amazon pay For LPG Quiz Answers: Win Rs.1000
- Amazon Subscription Fest Quiz Answers: Win Rs.2000
- Amazon UV Sanitech Quiz Answers: Win Rs.10000
Amazon Quiz 7 October 2020 Answers – Win OnePlus 8 Pro
Q1. In the sport shown in the visual, what role is the person in picture performing?
Q2. This famous historical site is located in which country?
Q3. Looking at the sea of red, identify which football club this is the home ground for
Answer: Manchester United
Q4. This famous luxury carmaker is a subsidiary of which group?
Q5. Where in France would you find this famous palace?
Amazon Quiz 4 October 2020 Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M21
Q1. What type of music did the Marathi film “The Disciple”, that won the International Critics Award in the Venice Film Festival, focus on?
Answer -Indian Classical
Q2.According to a recent report by the National Statistical Office, which Indian state topped with a 96.2% literacy rate in the year 2017-18?
Q3.‘Sustainable Shipping for a Sustainable Planet’ is the 2020 theme for which day, to be observed on 26th September this year?
Answer -World Maritime Day
Q4.Which Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the Chairman, National School of Drama Society?
Answer -Paresh Rawal
Q5.The MVP for the 2019-20 NBA Regular Season represents which country in international basketball?
Answer – Greece
Amazon Quiz 1 October 2020 Answers – Win Fossil Gen 5 Smart Watch
Q1. In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Answer – 1937
Q2. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer – 12th March 1930
Q4. Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q4. Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times and the committee regrets not giving him the Nobel Peace prize to this day.
Answer – 5
Q5. Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Answer – Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q1. Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Answer 1 – A ring
Q2. The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
Answer 2 – Arvind Adiga
Q3. What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Answer 3 – Tittle
Q4. Famous British actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born on 3rd October 1973. Which character does she play in the famous HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’?
Answer 4 – Cersei Lannister
Q 5. She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Answer 5 – Savitribai Phule
Amazon Quiz 30 September 2020 Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M21
Q1. Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Answer 1: The God of Small Things
Q2. Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Answer 2 : Cycling
Q3. Whish of these is a founder of the popular messaging app ‘Whatsapp’?
Answer 3 : Jan Koum
Q4. In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
Answer 4 : Sheep
Q5. Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
Answer 5 : Honda
Amazon Quiz 29 September 2020 Answers – Win Sony Speakers
Q1: Copenhagen is the capital of which country?
Answer 1 – Denmark
Q2: The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Answer 2 – Cochin
Q3: The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer 3 – Jhumpa Lahiri
Q4: Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
Answer 4 – Ravi Ruia
Q5: What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Answer 5 – Aizawl
Amazon Quiz 28 September 2020 Answers – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz 27 September 2020 Answers – Win Oneplus 8 Pro
Q1 – George Stephenson is known as the Father of Railways as his ‘Locomotion No. 1’ was the first steam locomotive to carry passengers on a public rail line on 27th September. Which year was this?
Answer 1 – 1825
Question 2 – Which is the longest river in Asia?
Answer 2 – Yangtze
Q3 – To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Answer 3 – M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Q4 – Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as ______?.
Answer 4 – Imperial Bank of India
Q5 – The __________ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
Answer 5 – The Ring of Fire
Amazon Quiz 18 January 2020 Answer & Win Bose Soundsport Headphones –
Q1. What is likely to be conducted in India between April 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020 using a mobile phone application for the first time?
Answer – Census
Q2. The orange traffic cone logo of which software wears a Santa hat for the festive season (December 18th- January 1st)?
Answer – VLC media player
Q3. Daniele De Rossi, who announced his retirement recently, is a world-cup winning footballer of which country?
Answer – Italy
Q4. Vayu, Hikka, Kyarr, Maha, and Pavan – heavily affected India’s west coast in 2019. What are these?
Answer – Cyclones
Q5. Haitham bin Tariq Al Said has recently named as the new Sultan of which country?
Answer – Oman
Amazon Quiz 17 January 2020 Answer & Win Go Pro 8 –
Q1. Which Famous Person Born On 15th January, Delivered The Iconic ‘I Have A Dream’ Speech At Washington?
Answer: Martin Luther King Jnr
Q2. Utkalika Is The State Emporium Of Which Indian State?
Q3. ‘The Hundred’ Is A Cricket Tournament In England To Be Launched In 2020. What Does The Hundred Refer To?
Answer: Number Of Balls In An Innings
Q4.More Than 1 Billion Animals May Have Been Killed In Wildfires Ravaging Which Country In 2019-20?
Q5. Which Of These Popular Animated Series Is Set In The Fictional Town Of Springfield?
Amazon Quiz 16 January 2020 Answer & WinRs.20000 –
Q1. In 2019 who broke the record of Sanath Jayasuriya of scoring most international runs as an opener in a calendar year?
Answer – Rohit Sharma
Q2. The state bird of Mizoram and Manipur is Mrs _____’s pheasant. (Fill in the blank) Hint: This bird has the surname of a famous British naturalist.
Q3. From the 3rd to the 12th of January, which of these team tennis events was held in Brisbane, Perth and Sydney?
Answer – ATP Cup
Q4. In the movie Tanhaji, Saif Ali Khan is playing the role of which historical character?
Answer – Udaybhan Rathod
Q5. In 1968, the Beatles visited the spiritual training camp of which ‘Maharishi’ known for the transcendental meditation technique?
Answer -Mahesh Yogi
Amazon Quiz 15 January 2020 Answer & Win LG W30 Pro –
Q1. The RBI has launched which app to help the visually challenged identify the denomination of currency notes?
Answer – MANI
Q2. Who has recently been named as the decade’s most famous teenager worldwide by the United Nations?
Answer – Malala Yousafzai
Q3. The upcoming movie Brahmastra features which of these pairs in a movie together for the first time?
Answer – Ranbir- Alia
Q4. Yutu-2 is the second lunar rover from which country that recently completed 1 year of exploration on the far side of the moon?
Answer – China
Q5. Who recently announced the Earthshot Environment Prize to motivate creation of new solutions to tackle climate crisis?
Answer – Prince William
Amazon Quiz 14 January 2020 Answer & Win Canon M200 mirrorless camera –
Q1. On January 2, 2020, Prakash Parv Was Celebrated As The Birth Anniversary Of Which Sikh Guru?
Answer- Guru Gobind Singh
Q2. David Stern, Who Recently Passed Away Was A Former Commissioner Of Which Famous Sports League? (Hint : Players Like LeBron James, Michael Jordan Played In This League)
Q3. For Playing Which Character Did Joaquin Phoenix Win The 2020 Golden Globe Award for Best Actor In A Drama Motion Picture?
Answer – Joker
Q4. Leo Carter Recently Became The 4th In T20 Cricket And 7th Overall To Achieve What Feat? (Hint: Yuvraj Achieved This In 2007)
Answer – Hit 6 Sixes In An Over
Q5.Andaman And Nicobar Islands Recently Commemorated The 76th Anniversary Of The First Flag Hoisting By Whom?
Answer – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Amazon Quiz 12 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance–
Q1. Which Organisation Maintains The ‘Stolen Works Of Art Database’?
Q2. In 2019, Who Became The First Batsman To Score More Than 20000 International Runs In A Decade?
Answer: Virat Kohli
Q3.Dadasaheb Phalke Award Is India’s Highest Award In Which Of These Sectors?
Q5.Mandu Festival Is Organised By The Tourism Board Of Which Indian State?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Q5. Christina Koch Recently Set The Record For The Longest ______ By A Woman. (Fill In The Blank)
Amazon Quiz 12 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance–
Q1. Swami Vivekanada was a monk and one of the most celebrated spiritual leaders of India. He worked tirelessly towards betterment of the society, in servitude of the poor and needy. He celebrates his birthday today. What is his real name?
Answer – Narendra Nath Datta
Q2. _______ Day is celebrated in honor of Swami Vivekananda’s birthday. (Fill in the blank)
Answer- National Youth Day
Q3. What is the name of India’s first manned space flight project?
Q4. Who among them recently won the World Rapid Chess Championship in the women’s category? (Hint: She was born in Andhra Pradesh)
Answer – Koneru Humpy
Q5. ‘Him Darshan’ Express that was recently launched connects which of the following places to each other?
Answer – Kalka – Shimla
Amazon Quiz 11 January 2020 Answer & Win FiiO X11 Portable music player –
Q1. Using which bank’s credit card can you avail up to 10% instant discount on shopping during the Great Indian Sale on Amazon.in?
Answer – SBI
Q2. No Cost EMI can be availed on products above ____ value?
Answer – Rs 3000
Q3. Golden hour deals are exclusive app only deals for you during the Great Indian Sale. When can you avail the Golden hour deals?
Answer – 8 PM -Midnight
Q4. Prime members get early access to the Great Indian Sale. When does the sale start for them?
Answer – 12noon, 18th Jan
Q5. When does the Great Indian Sale start for all customers on Amazon.in??
Answer – 19th Jan
Amazon Quiz 9 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Cash –
Q1. Which of these is a high-speed satellite internet product development project from Amazon?
Answer – Project Kuiper
Q2. Which upcoming movie starring Ajay Devgan features the Battle of Sinhagad fought in 1670?
Answer – Tanhaji
Q3. How do we better know singer Park Jae-sang born on 31st December, who became a worldwide phenomenon in 2012? (Hint: Gangnam style!!)
Answer – Psy
Q4. Which extremely popular video-sharing app was launched in 2017 by Chinese developer ByteDance, for markets outside of China?
Answer– Tik Tok
Q5. Phobophobia is the fear of what?
Answer – Phobias
Amazon Quiz 8 January 2020 Answer & Win Samsung M30s –
Q1. The barbs along the back, the ribbons of twisted steel, the jagged ends of swords and knives all tangled up’. Which throne is being described here by Stannis Baratheon in Game of Thrones?
Answer – The Iron Throne
Q2. The speeches and writings of this famous leader born on December 26th, 1893 are found in the ‘Little Red Book’. Name the leader.
Answer – Mao Zedong
Q3. The central character of the ‘Mardaani’ movie series is Shivani Roy. Which ruler’s name is also her middle name?
Q4. – Sabroom SEZ (Special Economic Zone) focussed on the agro-based food processing sector is the first SEZ in which state?
Answer – Tripura
Q5. – Pakyong Airport is the first airport of which state?
Answer – Sikkim
Amazon Quiz 7 January 2020 Answer & Win Samsonite Suitcase –
Question 1 -This Actor Born On 29th December, Fittingly Bought A House Named ‘Dimple’ From Rajendra Kumar, But Then Renamed It Aashirwad. Name Him.
Answer – Rajesh Khanna
Question 2 – Noor Ahmad Was The Youngest Player To Enter The Auction For The 2020 IPL. Which Country Has He Represented At U19 Level?
Answer – Afghanistan
Question 3 – Nicolas Cage (Hollywood Actor), Eden Hazard (Belgian Footballer And Real Madrid Player), Bipasha Basu(Indian Actress & Model) & Lewis Hamilton(F1 Racer And Current World Champion) Have One The Following Things In Common. What Is It?
Answer – Born On Same Day (Today)
Question 4 – ‘Mr Watson-Come Here- I Want To See You’ Were The First Lines Communicated Through Which Medium? (Hint: Graham Bell Invented This Device)
Answer – Telephone
Question 5 – In Which Of These Sports Did Jitu Rai, Rise To World No.1 In His Category In July 2014?
Answer – Shooting
Amazon Quiz 6 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay –
Q1. Who recently became the first-ever badminton player to earn over half a million USD in prize money in a single year?
Answer – Kento Momota
Q2. Good Governance Day is observed in India each year on the same day as which of these occasions?
Answer – Christmas
Q3. ‘Pyjamas are Forgiving’ and ‘The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad’ are books written by which celebrity born on December 29th, 1974?
Answer – Twinkle Khanna
Q4. In the 2nd week of December 2019, who changed her Twitter bio to ‘A teenager working on her anger management problem’? (It has changed since then)
Answer – Greta Thunberg
Q5. Which famous rock band collaborated with AR Rahman to create the song ‘Ahimsa’?
Answer – U2
Amazon Quiz 5 January 2020 Answer & Win Vivo U20 –
Q1 – What role did Hugh Edmeades perform at the ITC Royal Bengal on the 19th of December, 2019?
Answer – IPL Auctioneer
Q2 – Rex Harrison and Eddie Murphy have both played this doctor who can talk to animals. Who is playing the same role in the upcoming movie Dolittle?
Answer – Robert Downey Jr.
Q3 – Time Magazine has recently announced plans to recreate whose famous 1963 speech at the Lincoln Memorial, through virtual reality?
Answer – Martin Luther King Jr.
Q4 – Due to the presence of major automobile manufacturing units and allied industries, which city in India is called Chennaithe Detroit of India?
Answer – Chennai
Q5 – Which state has launched a program called ‘Jalasathi’ to ensure supply of safe drinking water to all inhabitants of the state?
Answer – Odisha
Amazon Quiz 4 January 2020 Answer & Win Noise shots headphone
Q1- December 19th is celebrated as the Liberation day for which the Indian state became independent in 1961?
Answer – Goa
Q2- What achievement of the Indian team at the Eden Gardens in 2001, was recently emulated by Jharkhand in the Ranji trophy?
Answer – Win after following on
Q3- Sonu Sood, Prakash Raj, and Sudeep have been the principal antagonists in the 3 editions of which popular film series?
Answer – Dabangg
Q4- The Unquiet River by Arupjyoti Saikia re-imagines the history of a state with a particular river at the center. Name the river.
Answer – Brahmaputra
Q5- On 24th December 1986 an act was passed which gave safeguards against unfair trade practices. What day is observed on 24th December?
Answer – National Consumer Day
Amazon Quiz 3 January 2020 Answer & Win Casio 61 Key Keyboard –
Q1- Eight-year-old Ryan Kaji earned around $26 million in 2019. What is the source of his income?
Answer – Reviewing toys on YouTube
Q2- The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer – Jhumpa Lahiri
Q3- UK’s richest woman Denise Coates is the co-CEO of which organisation? (Hint: It’s a safe bet that her wealth will keep rising every year!)
Answer – Bet365
Q4- Sunny, who has starred in movies such as Gold and the upcoming Bhangra Paa Le is the brother of which Bollywood star?
Answer – Vicky Kaushal
Q5- December 23rd is observed as Kisan Diwas every year on the occasion of which former Indian Prime Minister’s birthday?
Answer – Chaudhary Charan Singh
Amazon Quiz 2 January 2020 Answer & Win Rs.10000 –
Q1. Divya, Akanksha, Pratima and Prashanti Singh are sisters who have represented India in which sport?
Answer – Sports
Q2. How do we better know rapper Dilin Nair?
Answer – Raftaar
Q3. Who recorded his 8th ODI score of 150 or more in a match played at Vishakapatnam?
Answer – Rohit Sharma
Q4. Which choreographer is the director of the upcoming movie Street Dancer 3D?
Answer – Remo d’Souza
Q5. US based Lars Buro has designed ‘Cybunkers’- a garage to accomodate ‘Cybertrucks’ and their owners. Whose products are ‘Cybertrucks’?
Answer – Tesla
Amazon Quiz 1 January 2020 Answer & Win Samsung Galaxy M20 –
Q 1- The two players to fetch the highest price at the auction for the 2020 IPL, have both represented which country?
Answer – Australia
Q 2 – Which of these states has a number in its name?
Answer – Chattisgadh
Q3 -What does the first “C” stand for in IRCTC, an Indian Railways subsidiary?
Answer – Catering
Q 4 – Which Indian state observes Sangai Festival every year?
Answer – Manipur
Q 5- Who has been awarded the 2019 International Children’s Peace Prize for her global campaign called ‘School Strike’?
Answer – Greta Thunberg
Amazon Quiz 31 December 2019 Answer & Win Boat Headphones –
Q1.How many coastal states are there in India?
Answer – 9
Q2. In the TV series Friends, who among the lead characters is a paleontologist?
Answer – Ross
Q3. Who has become the first-ever Indian cricketer to play 100 T20 internationals?
Answer – Harmanpreet kaur
Q4. Which of these is found in the largest quantity on earth?
Answer – Water
Q5. 2019 Padma Bhushan awardee Mahashay Dharam Pal Gulati has a business of what product?
Answer – Spices