Jio Prime T&C : Hi There and Welcome to BigTricks. Today I'll be showing you some t&c of Jio Prime Membership which you all aren't aware of. We all doesn't waste our time to Read this but I have selected some main points which you need to know.
• Main Points of Jio Prime Membership which you need to know :
1. Post 31st March, 2017, if you have not recharged with any plan Minimum of Rs 149 Plan, your services will stop even if you are Jio Prime . You will be able to get incoming voice calls and SMS for certain period.
2. No Unlimited Night Data (2-5am) for Jio Prime Members.
3. You have to buy ISD voucher on jio.com or MyJio app to make international calls.
4. Customers can enjoy UNLIMITED FREE DOMESTIC VOICE CALLS on Jio’s superior All-4G network. They can make free Local, STD, Roaming calls to ANY OPERATOR, ANYWHERE in INDIA.
5. For every Jio SIM you need to purchase Jio Prime Membership to get benefits on that SIM.
6. Postpaid users will also have to pay Rs. 99 upfront for the Jio Prime membership, similar to a prepaid recharge.
7. If you're a college student then either you enjoy Prime Membership benefits or 25% off on Jio FUP recharges.
8. Enrolment to Jio Prime is open only till 31st March, 2017 for Jio customers.
9. If you recharge(After activating Jio Prime) before 31 March 17. The recharge you have done will become active on 1st April, so that you get complete benefits of usage and validity of that recharge.
10. If you do not recharge after the validity of your existing recharge is over, you will only be able to receive incoming calls and messages. If you do not do any recharges in 90 days, your number might get disconnected.
11. The tax component of the plan changes for J&K postpaid users who want to become Jio Prime members.