Hello Guys Starting this New Year, Now You can link Your Adhaar Number with your mobile Number Without Biometric verification means you can Link Your adhaar number By just calling to a Number and Verify Adhaar Number using One-time-Password.big
This Process is much simpler than the old BioMetric verification Process just dial a Number and enter The Adhaar Number to Verify the Identity You will need to Put the OTP received on Registered Mobile Number.Once you Complete OTP Verification You will get You e-KYC done.
This is totally based on IVR and will take maximum 1 minute in completing the verification process.it does not matter which company sim card you are using the Process and Dialing number are same For all Operators.
Contents of Post
Documents Needed for Aadhar Card Link with Mobile Number:
- Aadhaar Card Copy Of SIM Card Owner & Its Number
- Switched ON Mobile With SIM Card
- OTP You Receive During Process
How To Link Adhaar Number With Mobile Number using One-time password:-
1.First of all, keep Your Adhaar Card Number and Registered mobile Number handy.
2.Now Dial a Number 14546 using Dialpad.
3.Once call Connected listen to all the instruction and Proceed.
4.You will be asked to Provide Your adhaar Number.
5.Now verify Adhaar Number using OTP received on Mobile Number.
6.After Completing the process.You are Now linked your adhaar with your mobile number.
Other details :
- In case you don’t complete the process before Feb 2018, services on your mobile will be disconnected as per the directive from Government of India.
- If you don’t have Adhar card, We would request you to get your Aadhaar card made at the earliest. For details, visit https://uidai.gov.in
3. There is no fee for Aadhaar re-verification.
4. Bio-metric verification is required separately for each mobile number if you have multiple mobile Number
5. all the existing customers have to link Aadhaar with their mobile numbers. We recommend you to visit the nearest Store/Retailer with your Aadhaar number and complete this process.