How to Register Online as Amazon Seller How To Sell On Amazon. in
Amazon Seller Program: In today’s time if you want to expand your business, Selling online is the best and easier way than creating your stores in every city. You can start selling online and deliver your products to all over India in just a few clicks. You can become an Amazon seller in few steps and start listing your products and sell online.
There were times when selling online was a tedious process but now you can register online easily for the Amazon Seller program and Amazon will take care of everything like picking up the product, delivering, returns and all. You just need to create an online account on Amazon Seller.
Meesho Reseller app is also another option where you can sell your products all over India. You can read about the Meesho Reselling app and start earning.
What Documents are Required for Amazon Seller Registration
1. No Document required for account opening but you may need cancelled cheque and bank proof for auto-payment transfer
2. GST [ optional ]
• Phone Number
• Email ID
• Business address – this will be used as a pickup address
• Product categories that fit your interest or item
• Documents for registering your business
• Documents for registering tax information
How To Sell on Amazon Online
1. First of all Visit the Amazon Seller Portal online using the below click.
2. Now click on the start selling button and Login with your Amazon account or just create a new one.
3. Now add seller information that is required for amazon like your store name, location, warehouse etc.
4. Click on ‘Submit’ you will be given more options to receive WhatsApp notifications
5. Now You can enable login & other notification related information.
6. You will get access to the learning material of Amazon to start selling of your first product
Quick Video From Amazon About How You can Sell Amazon Products
Benefits of Selling on Amazon
1. Every Day Payment, Secure & Faster
2. Stress-free shipping
3. Customer Support
You can start selling on amazon and make your product reach to all over India. Amazon is servicing all pin codes of India and that will help you to grow at 10X than your regular local shops. It’s easy and hassle-free you should give it a try with free products. We will soon publish steps to start selling online on Flipkart.
PS: Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This article may contain Affilate links of amazon.in