SonyLIv Axis Bank Offer – Hello Readers ! We are back with A New 100% Cashback offer on SonyLIV. You must aware of SonyLIV.com it’s a Streaming Website like Hotstar & netflix From Sony Televisions. Recently We have published a Coupon Code which was Offering Free 1 Year Subscription to SonyLIV at Just Rs.1 Now here is Another Deal Where You Will Get A Cashback of Rs.199 in Your Axis ASAP bank Account for Purchasing Sony LIV 6 months Sports Pack.If You Don’t have Axis ASAP Account then You can get it right now by Clicking Belo link Also Read About All Axis ASAP Offers.
Also, You Can Get 100% Cashback upto Rs.100 on Recharge From freecharge Using Axis ASAP Cards
How to Get 100% Cashback on SonyLIV Sports Pack Subscription For 6 Month:
- First of All Open Axis ASAP Account Online if You don’t have One by Clicking Here.
- You Will Need to Submit Adhaar Card Number & Pan Card number if You Don’t Have to Use Your Parents or Elder brother/Sister.
- Now Download SONYLIV App or Visit SonyLIV Website.
- Create A New Account On SonyLIV or Login to Existing One.
- GO TO Plans Page & Select “Sports Plan For 6 Month at Rs.199”
- This offer Valid only for This Plan Read the Terms below
- Now Pay using Axis ASAP Bank Account to get the Cashback
- The Offer is Valid till 20th July
Official Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Offer: 100% cashback on SonyLIV 6 months sports pack of Rs.199 on Axis Bank Credit and Debit cards on
SonyLIV (mobile app, mobile site, website)
Offer period : 23rd June’18 – 20th July’18 (both days inclusive)
Offer is applicable only on purchases made on SonyLIV (website, mobile site and app)
The offer is applicable on only one eligible transaction per customer
This offer is valid on all Axis Bank Retail Credit and Debit Cards. This offer is not valid on NRE Debit Cards and
Corporate Credit Cards.
The offer is valid only on SonyLIV 6months sports pack and not on any other packages.
Purchases made before or after the offer period shall not be eligible.
The cash back is applicable on a single transaction and bills cannot be clubbed to avail the same’